Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
  • Room Service
$159
$127
1,779 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecollege football hall of famecoke museumcity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2011

My family and I stayed here April 1st thru April 5th for WWE Wrestlemania XXVII weekend. We had a blast. The hotel is very nice. Everything was clean and neat. My family and I felt really welcomed and at home here. Everyone was very nice and friendly from the time we checked in and to the time we checked out. Everyone from the front desk staff to the security guards always made a point to speak to us whenever we saw someone. They always said “Hi. How is your day?” or “Hi. Hope you are enjoying your stay.” I can’t recall this ever happening at any other hotel that we have ever stayed at. The hotel was only about 5 minute walk to all of the events that we went to. Which was really nice. We really enjoyed our long weekend and really enjoyed our stay. We love this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. We had a hard time leaving when it was time to go we enjoyed it so much. We will come back if we are ever back in Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2011

Dear leonardsbabe,
thank you so much for your review. Wrestlemania was so much fun and brought a great atmosphere in downtown. Thank you for staying with us and I am delighted to hear you had a great time. Our team is looking forward to serving you again. Come back any time. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to check out new specials.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

This newer Hilton Garden Innl is in the perfect location for sightseeing in Downtown Atlanta. The Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, and Centennial Park are just across the street. Inside CNN Tour, Children's Museum, Phillips Arena, and the Georgia Dome are just a few blocks away, and all kinds of restaurants are nearby.

The hotel offers Valet Parking or you can self-park your vehicle for $18 a day. The rooms are very nicely decorated - we had a great view of downtown, the park, Aquarium and World of Coke. The folks at the front desk were very helpful, offering suggestions and directions for places to see and eat. We were given $1 off coupons for the Inside CNN Tour and CNN even accepted them with our Senior Discount ticket price.

When we tried to print our Boarding Passes in the Business Center, the printer was apparently out of ink as the printing was blue and faded. However, the fellow at the front desk was most considerate in printing the boarding passes for us.

The hotel also provides free internet and wi-fi and the room included a microwave and refrigerator.

We were staying only one night before catching our flight home and really appreciated the check-in time of 3 p.m and check-out of noon. That allowed us ample time to sightsee and not have to be out of the room early. That was nice, since our flight did not leave ATL until 5:30 p.m

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2011

Dear Kitter,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience. I hope we will be able to welcome you back to our Hilton Garden Inn on a future visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed April 5, 2011

My friend and I were just in town overnight. I was in Atlanta to watch Wrestlemania 27 at the Georgia Dome and my friend, just to see what Atlanta is like. She ended up going to the Georgia Aquarium and stayed at the park the whole night while I was watching wrestling.

I booked this hotel 2 days before our trip and was very lucky to get a room with two queen beds and it was overlooking the city. The hotel was really packed that weekend due to the wrestling event, but nonetheless the stay was awesome. The hotel was really clean and they have great bed and pillows. Very good deal of the money spent. And did I mention great city view??? To top it off, this hotel is conveniently located (I must say) at the heart of downtown Atlanta. Everything from the CNN Tower, Philips Arena, Centennial Park, The World of Coca-Cola and even the Georgia Dome is a walking distance. Not to mention that the Georgia Aquarium is a next door neighbor.

Should I be in town again, I would definitely stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a city view room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I'm a Diamond with Hilton so you can trust this review.

To start this is a great property hands down from the lobby down to the fitness center it's hard to beat, and I have stayed in "Connie" award winning Hilton's.

Upon check in I requested an upgraded room if there was one available. Chunika the young woman at the front desk who was checking us in went the extra mile to request that we be upgraded. I must say she went above and beyond as we opened the door to a beautiful two room suite with whirlpool tub on the 12th floor with and amazing view of downtown Atlanta.

Hilton's do upgrade Diamonds, but in recent years I have seen it fall off greatly and that has tempted me to change to Marriott. After this stay I plan to stick with Hilton and hope other properties can take a tip from Chunika. No only did she give us an upgraded room, but she took the time to print walking directions to a local restaurant, and help us with mailing our sales reports. The other ladies were also wonderful as well at the front desk upon check out.

This property is well maintained with an excellent fitness room that has up to date Precor Treadmills, Weight machines, and two pools. The outdoor pool has a great view, but the furniture does need to be replaced as some of the fabric on the lounge chairs was coming undone.

Breakfast was just perfect and my wife had one of the best omelets she could ever recall. The property is located next door to the Georgia Aquarium and Coke-Cola Museum. The on property restaurant Local Seafood was great, but I was not happy they were out of Salmon which should be a staple item.

Either way if you stay in Downtown Atlanta i would suggest this location as it's top notch with a professional staff. Oh one other thing.. the maid didn't beat my door down at 9:00am like every other hotel I stay in.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
BabettHirzel, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about the enjoyable stay you had with us. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and can't wait to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta downtown. Chanika was very excited when we read your review to her and recognized her in front of the team. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your Hilton Garden Inn experience.We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

I was in town in association with the Publix Georgia Marahon. There were also games and events going on throughout the weekend. From our first interactions with the ladies at the front guest upon our arrival to the collection of my car from the valet upon my departure, the staff was great. The valet named Michael has the most infectious, endearing smile and seeks to do a wonderful job. We had wonderful accomodations thoroughout our stay and the staff really made a difference

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Blackburn,
thank you so much for your review about your recent stay with us.I am glad you had a great time staying with us over the Marathon. Mike is our "valet superstar" and I'll make sure to share your comments with him and the team.
Come back and see us anytime. Thank you again and we are looking forward to serving you in the future.