“Trendy and nice street view.”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Reserve with OpenTable
BrickTop's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 3,986 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Simply put, if you don't mind paying an average of 40 per person for a meal, I really don't think you'll be disappointed. The seating is open but it can still be romantic. The wait staff is attentive and know the menu. Most drinks are $10 and meals are $20-$30. I believe a side salad, which is more than a side, is around $5-8. Desserts are decedent. As you can see, if you drink, want the appetizers, salad, entree, and dessert, it'll cost you. Please don't let this discourage you. The food is great. I had the blackend redfish and my wife had the sea bass. We both agreed the blackend redfish was outstanding. It wasn't over cooked. For dessert we had a large hot chocolate cookie, in a skillet, with vanilla ice cream, warm fudge and caramel. Very good. Location is good if you'd like to go to another bar, movies, or club afterward. They have valet parking (free) for patrons. To get to it, by car, you must drive behind the complex. It is on the corner of Piedmont/Peachtree on Piedmont.

1  Thank RJonesII
There are newer reviews for BrickTop's

Reviewed January 27, 2013

From Peachtree Rd, this restaurant from looks like it might be a sandwich place for 9 to 5ers in the Buckhead area. However, I checked out their menu on the web after our hotel suggested it for our pre-theatre meal. We would be dressed up and 20 minutes away from the theatre. The valet and front door are behind the building, and the drive up appeal was better. Our server was mindful of our time perimeters, and we were in and out in plenty of time but never felt rushed. The menu was imaginative, and everything was modestly priced. Loved their lobster bisque and flatbread as well as my trout with lemon caper utter sauce. My husband had deviled eggs with sugar bacon and meatloaf with whipped potatoes. He was a happy man. Would highly recommend this restaurant. It had an upscale atmosphere with smaller private rooms but a huge bar area.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I felt like I was in a Denny's; the ambience is very much family restaurant. And our waiter was a big fan of the "thumbs up" gesture which did not lend to an atmosphere of fine dining. However, our food was really good. I think the prices were well-aligned with Atlanta restaurant prices in general, so it wasn't a bargain by any means. As another reviewer said, if you're just looking for good food without a lot of fuss, this is the place to go.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The blackened tuna I had was amazing. Food was good but the menu is the usual. Nothing different. So if you're looking for good food but don't want to stray from the norm, this place is for you.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

There was nothing wrong with this restaurant. The service was good, and the staff was cheery. But for the price, it seemed like I should be getting more. Seemed a bit like a satellite location for the hotel restaurants.