“Great food and service.”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Order Online
Ranked #186 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: We're passionate about great food, great drinks and great hospitality. We believe in fresh ingredients and big flavours, delivered by caring, friendly people. And we know that a lively environment makes it all feel and taste better. At Grub we use quality, fresh, and differentiating ingredients. Our buns are baked from scratch every hour. We grind our signature blend of chuck and brisket in-house daily. All of our sauces and dressings are homemade. We are proud to source local when possible. We believe in the space between... when you're not so busy DOING that you have time for laughing out loud, small moments, and big dreams. So be yourself and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was in Atlanta over the past weekend and had a craving for a burger and a beer.
Front desk recommended the Grub Burger Bar.
Was initially overwhelmed with the menu offerings until I saw the Salmon Burger.
This was over the top.
I'll definitely go back.
They've got several locations all over Atlanta. Find one and enjoy.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 21, 2019

I didn't know this was a place where you order at the front in a line and then sit. There are servers if needed but it's mostly a serve yourself situation. The food is good - the mac and cheese burger is a must!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

This was a great place to meet a coworker for a lunch meeting. The burger was cooked perfectly and the sweet potato fries were spot on!

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Came on a Tuesday evening. Ordered a burger and boneless wings. Both very fairly tasteless, I've definitely had better. Do the think I'll return.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a laid back lunch near SunTrust Park. We went to Grub Burger Bar. Awesome weekend happy hour specials. I had the 2.00 mimosas... you can't beat that! But the dry rub wings... THE DRY RUB WINGS... were the best dry rub wings we have ever had! So hot, fresh, and flavorful we did not even use the awesome jalapeno ranch that came with them. I should have just ordered those... I could have eaten 20! Lol! But we shared a regular order of the bone in wings. I totally recommend them!!! My husband had the burger with Dr. Pepper sauce... very yummy! I had the California chicken sandwich... it was good, too! But I'm still craving those dry rub wings!!