“Two words”

Oceanaire Seafood Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Oceanaire Seafood Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #390 of 3,955 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 12th
Transit: We are located between the Midtown & Arts Center MARTA Train Stations. MARTA Bus line has multiple stops along our block of Peachtree Street.
Bellevue, Washington
“Two words”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Happy hour.
Good for cocktails and snacks! The establishment is close to all the major hotels in midtown and the staff are pleasant and accommodating. The menu is not massive but it does have diversity and there's generally a brisk bar trade!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ClintonJ1

Nebraska
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had the filet perfectly trimmed and seasoned and cooked to order. The service was attentive are repsonsive to requests. The dressing on the salad was unbelievable and the staff was knowledgable of the food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Foollikes2travel
Dallas, Texas
“Two different events, same results”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Attended a group dinner with about 30 people. Staff was well organized and attentive. Food and appetizers were nicely presented and well prepared. Went back a week later with clients. Nice dinner, leisurely pace, good entrees and some excellent and reasonably priced wine selections. I appreciated the consistency of service and food quality.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank travelfunaddicts
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful food, fantastic service!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My first trip to the Oceanaire Seafood Room in Atlanta was wonderful! This restaurant is owned by the Landry Seafood Company and so my expectations were high. I was not at all disappointed. The food was super delicious, seafood perfectly cooked and seasoned, and the menu included many very creative offerings. The portions were quite large and most appetizers are plenty to share. Best of all, the service was attentive and accommodating. The servers in this restaurant work together as a team to promote a smooth and coordinated delivery of meals, for both small and large groups. The daily fresh seafood is a welcome addition to a landlocked city. The prices are a little steep, but you definitely get what you pay for. I will return for sure and recommend it to others.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CaFaHi
Atlanta, Ga
“Your typical Atlanta restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This evening my husband and I dined at Oceanaire to celebrate our anniversary and it was ok. When we walked in and it wasn't crowded (and it was a Saturday night) I figured I wouldn't be too impressed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad (with the exception of my overcooked stuff shrimp), its just not worth the price tag that comes along with dining in the ATL. My husband enjoyed his steak and although my shrimp was overcooked, my food was pretty good.