The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Open today: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun entertaining evening

We attended Agatha's for my birthday dinner. The show was great.. lots of fun and the way they... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
Fabulous_Maria
Atlanta, Georgia
Fun night out!

I really enjoyed the show! I thought the actors were really good and the detectives were very... read more

Reviewed March 8, 2016
GAPeach-7
Atlanta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
from $69.99
from $20.00
from $16.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The show was so much fun. A perfect mix of mystery and comedy. It was not what I expected at all. In addition, you are given the opportunity to select your dinner. They insure that they cater to all tastes and food requirements.

Date of experience: August 2014
7  Thank Sylvette P
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My family celebrated my birthday (7/19/14) at The Dinner Detective, it was a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday with my husband and adult children. The evening was FUN, the murder was silly FUN, the cast delivered their lines perfectly, group participation was priceless, the food was great and the staff was profession!! I am so happy I found this dinner theater as it was a great wonderful way to celebrate my birthday and it was a great evening for my whole family!!!

I know there are other dinner mystery theaters in Atlanta, but I will tell you this one is not to be missed, as you will have a great evening!!! My only suggestion is the cast sticks around to say "good-bye" to the audience and take pictures, that would have been a nice way to end the evening!! It was a prefect birthday and a prefect evening that I will remember for a long time!!

Date of experience: July 2014