“Winter Stay”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #97 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed January 7, 2014

First time in ATL. Hotel was nice. Loved the suite layout, however it took 2 days to get a corkscrew. Restaurant and location right across from the MARTA are def a bonus. Also loved little technology perks like room service online and having a doorbell to the room.

• Stayed: December 2013
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Kay S,

Thanks for the review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel overall but dissapointed to read that we could not get you a corkscrew promptly. I know that these small things can be very frustrating so please accept my apologies for this. I have shared your review with the team and we will work on being more consistent in taking care of these simple requests that are important to our guests.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This property has many well-deserved great reviews so i'll keep it short and sweet. Twelve Centennial Park has it all: a central location, decadently large suites with balconies & full kitchens, innovative technology, and excellent service. Some have complained of street noise. We requested a high floor and heard nothing. Not even the 3 marching bands practicing for the Chik-fil-a bowl parade right outside the building. The only con is the parking. You have to Valet @ $28 dollars a day, or park somewhere else. Our late arriver parked for $11/day @ Emory Hospital which is about a block away. There is a MARTA station right outside. We only used our car once in 3 days.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear robbbar77,

Thank you for posting a super review about your recent visit to TWELVE. Your "Home away from home" tag captures exactly what we are trying to be for our guests. It is great to read that you enjoyed the location, the spacious suites and the excellent service. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We are very happy with the Twelve. The suites are clean, comfortable and well appointed. Our room always has a comfortable lounging area and nice kitchen, the suites are spacious and stylish. The service at the bar is friendly, great drinks. Parking attendants are fast and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear ohsnapanm,

Thank you for the five star review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your suite and the service provided by our staff. I will be sure to share your review with our team who I know will be very appreciative of your comments. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occassion.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We are very happy that we stayed at Twelve again! The room was sparkling clean, with a great kitchen, super nice shower and great bed! The fitness area is on par with some of the nicest gyms around. The staff was incredibly prompt and courteous. We look forward to staying at Twelve again when we travel to Atlanta!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Keith35094,

Thank you for the great review and it was wonderful to have you back with us at TWELVE. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We loved our stay at Twelve. At check-in, we received a complimentary upgrade, and the room was beautiful. Clean, stylish, and comfortable. The in-room computer network was great, and allowed us to order toothbrushes and drinks, which were brought up to the room quickly. The location is great, and a MARTA station is directly across the street. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was delicious. Parking on site, and the valet service was speedy and polite. It really helped that we could leave our car and bags until 5:00, even after checking out, so we could go to the Falcons game without worrying about driving and parking. It's a touch noisy, but if you're staying in Atlanta, then traffic noise is par for the course. We will definitely choose Twelve again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Chazzy31,

Thank you very much for posting a super review about your recent visit to the hotel. "We loved our stay at TWELVE" is music to our ears here at the hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your accommodations and the other hotel amenities. Our location is convenient for visiting downtown Atlanta's many attractions. Please send me a note when you are returning and I will ensure that we allocate you a room on a high floor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I am from South Africa and did alot of research on TripAdvisor over the last couple of Months and must say you create your own experience. I saw the reviews of the rooms and the Highway and then contacted John Reilly about the room and the temperature and........ John made sure that 1 The room was 75 to ensure that my baby didnt have cold room. 2 That we here high up away from Highway .3 That the crib was in the room when we checked in Early at about 8am. And all of this over Christmas. All I can say is that I will tell everyone do yourself the favour and stay at this hotel because you can see these people have pride in their work and they treat their customers like royalty from the valets to the reception staff. PS: We are in Atlanta again on the 10th and 11th of January 2014 and guess what? We will be staying at Twelve again!!! TIPS: 1 Contact management if you have any concern before arriving! 2: If noise is a problem stay higher up. 3. Stay in rooms with even numbers if want to be away from highway like 1406...... But other than that enjoy your stay @ Twelve. I did and will be back in Jan John!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JacoRSA

Dear JacoRSA,

Thank you for the excellent review and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit to TWELVE Centennial Park. I greatly appreciate your very positive comments about our staff and will be sharing your review with the team. Most importantly I am delighted that you had a great stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in January.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I flew in from Boston and was looking forward to staying in the city I grew up in. Upon arrival I was given the incorrect room key and walked into an already occupied room which was rather embarrassing. Once directed to the correct floor and room 908 I enjoyed the room but not the blaring music coming from the floor below. As I stepped on the elevator to grab a drink it reeked of pot smoke. There is a club or bar on the 8th floor and the lobby is filled with underage people apparently just hanging out harassing guests. It was 10:47 after a long day of flight I found it impossible to sleep with the music. My computer said it cannot connect to the internet and wouldn't load the page so I had no internet access. I was told because of some rain the internet couldn't function. While trying to email the manager the hotel server rejects it every time. Massive disappointment overall.

• Stayed: December 2013
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Md9911,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read that you did not have a great stay with us and experienced service issues during your stay. The club bar that you refer to on the 8th floor is our TWELVE Lounge and is part of our event space that is only open when we have a private event. I will be more than happy to look into your comments if you would be kind enough to contact me and share the details that you reference.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com