It could be exceptionnal if not near the highway...
Rooms are huge and the one bedroom suite had nothing to complain with : a lot of closets, nice kitchen, large room and bedroom.
Some lack in service : coffe pot not present on eof the day, shampoo and gelshower not renewed twice.
Good exercise room and swimming pool.
The main complain is the noise but perhaps for the european standard...Highway from one side, a building with a engenery noise on the other side...
Good situation, near a Marta station and 15 mn by feet from Congress center.
Good breakfast but very slow service(45 mn from arriving to departure is too long while in congress...).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta