I have stayed here many times over the years since they opened up and I have to admit, for the money, it's the best place to relax and unwind after a long day of business or fun. It's like an apartment with a kitchen, living room and bedroom and a huge bathroom. The staff, for the most part, are always super friendly. I really enjoyed speaking with the lady who cleaned our floor, 9th floor, as she was super friendly and spoke English so it was nice to know she understood what I was asking for. It's a little walk uphill to the Americasmart convention we attend but it's worth it to have room to spread out and relax. I will say, I've had a couple of issues with this place, but they were all taken care of professionally and appropriately so I'm a happy customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta