“Awesome mini apartments, awesome staff, awesome location!”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #90 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Awesome mini apartments, awesome staff, awesome location! This place has a full kitchen, so you can save money and eat healthier by going to the grocery store vs eating out. Pool a patio amazing, clean. The use of full BBQ. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear sweetapotomus,

Thanks for posting a great review after your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the suite and the hotel amenities and found TWELVE to be a great place to stay. I hope that we see you on a future visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Florida from Kentucky with our two children. We decided Atlanta would be the perfect half way stopping point. After reading reviews of Atlanta hotels we decided to splurge a little for just one night and make reservations at the 12 Centennial Park Hotel. We arrived 30 minutes past our check in time and the Front desk clerk stated that the room was not ready. We could either wait in the lobby for 45 min or take a room that the computer monitor was not working. We decided to take the other room since they have free wifi anyway. About 30 minutes after we settled in the manager knocked on our door with a package loaded with goodies and apologizing for the inconvenience. That is just above and beyond in my opinion.
On our way back from Florida we decided to give them another chance. WOW was I amazed! Pulled in and not only the valet, but the clerk at the front desk remembered us from last week. We checked into our room and another care package was in the refrigerator. On top of all that the rooms are modern, clean, and feels more like home than a hotel room. Restaurant is fantastic along with the service. We like it so much we plan on staying here every year we make our annual trip to Florida.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Sparkyjd,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read that we were able to recover from a slow start and give you two great experiences at TWELVE. I know from personal experience that travelling long distance with children can be tiring and so finding a comfortable hotel can be incredibly important. I am glad that we have become your preferred hotel in Atlanta and look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel Twelve was a grand place to stay. We enjoyed the stay. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and the room was outstanding. What a room and the outside view was great. This hotel was recommended by my wife friend for her birthday getaway.
Last week, we stayed at the Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago for four days for a wedding. This hotel, the Knickerbocker is indeed a grand place to stay (Downtown Chicago) and yet very expensive. The staff were kind and very helpful. However, the only negitive comment that we had were the room.The room that we stayed in were small ( our master bedroom was bigger than it) and did not offer a lot space and amendities for the amount of money that were spent. We were not happy with the room and without a doubt, the Knickerbocker is out of its league when compared to the Twelve.
Anyway, thanks for a great stay and we will return soon.

Room Tip: Room was quiet and very clean. Great view of freeway and area. Great staff
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Jimmy W,

Thank you for the excellent review and I hope that you and your wife had a great birthday weekend. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suites and the service provided by our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our family of 4 enjoyed our view from the 15th floor. The room was spacious, had a computer and work station in room for personal use. Front desk was helpful and attentive. Hotel is centrally located so we could walk to aquarium and coca-cola and kids enjoyed the mellow mushroom around the corner. We did have some housekeeping issues and room service problems. Pet feces was found on the fold up mattress when we went to make up the sofa bed. I contacted housekeeping and asked that they replace the mattress which they did and replaced the two sofa cushions. I would suggest that the Twelve Hotel, like other hotels, reserve a few rooms on each floor as "pet friendly", while keeping some rooms as no pet rooms for those of us who have pet allergies, etc. Housekeeping was good, but didn't replenish bath items well (shampoo, towels, etc.). Took over 2 hours to get clean towels on our 2nd day and it put us behind schedule for our sight seeing. With that said, would consider staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay with a pool view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Familyof4Nc,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the spaciousness of the suites and the convenience of the location. I will follow up with our housekeeping manager on the issues that you mentioned and please accept my apologies for this. I see that you would consider us if in the area again which is good to read. Please let me know if you are staying with us on a future occasion.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed 8 nights with a teenager and a child. Our unit was spacious and well kept. Twelve is very conveniently located very near Civic Center MARTA station; we were able to take the bus to the Zoo and back from in front of the hotel! Housekeeping was very good. LOVED having a full kitchen and saved a bundle by having breakfasts and picnic supplies on-hand. Very basic housewares are provided but I would advise someone who's planning to cook to bring potholders, salt and pepper, and a few extra forks and spoons (only four were provided). There is a Publix supermarket about 6 blocks away. The pool area was nice and the workout room is well-maintained as well. My only complaints: we were street side and it took some getting used to the noise. I'm pretty picky when it comes to accommodations and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you plan to dine in your room, make sure you get a deluxe suite; the lesser suites do not having...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank PaulaComm
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear PaulaComm,

Thanks for posting an informative review on your recent 8 day stay at the hotel. It sounds like you had a great time in Atlanta and we appreciate you choosing TWELVE as your home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suites and our convenient location. It is certainly wonderful to hear that you would stay with us again. If you are planning a return trip please let us know in advance and we can select a room location away from the street side for you.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here to attend a few Braves games, and will definitely return. The rooms are a condo style, which we didn't take advantage of in our one night stay, but would be great for anyone looking for an extended stay hotel or a lot of room. We were upgraded to a room with a great view and enjoyed the large pool area; uncommonly large I think for downtown Atlanta. A true outdoor rooftop pool and lounge area. Not an extravagant hotel experience (feels mostly like you are staying in someone else's condo which apparently many of the rooms are), but definitely does the job for the price. Furnishings and bed spread (ick, we took it off the bed and just used the down comforter under it) were very basic...but the value was great!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank __SC313__

Dear SC313,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the view and we do indeed have one of the largest pool decks in the downtown area. (All of our suites are owned entirely by the hotel. We do not have individual unit owners). I am happy to see that you felt we offered good value. I hope that we see you on a future visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here recently when on a business trip. The rooms are huge! Far bigger and nicer than my NYC apartment. There is a full kitchen, large bathroom with both a shower and spa tub. The bed was comfortable, and the hotel was easy to get to via public transportation from the airport. It also seemed to be close to everything. The service seemed good and the facilities and rooms were very clean. I would highly recommend this place to anybody else staying in the city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CityPrep

Dear CityPrep,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent visit to TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the spacious suites and the amenities that they offer. We appreciate your personal recommendation and hope to see you on a future visit to Atlanta.