The hotel Twelve was a grand place to stay. We enjoyed the stay. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and the room was outstanding. What a room and the outside view was great. This hotel was recommended by my wife friend for her birthday getaway.
Last week, we stayed at the Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago for four days for a wedding. This hotel, the Knickerbocker is indeed a grand place to stay (Downtown Chicago) and yet very expensive. The staff were kind and very helpful. However, the only negitive comment that we had were the room.The room that we stayed in were small ( our master bedroom was bigger than it) and did not offer a lot space and amendities for the amount of money that were spent. We were not happy with the room and without a doubt, the Knickerbocker is out of its league when compared to the Twelve.
Anyway, thanks for a great stay and we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta