We had a 1 bedroom suite with a great kitchen, bathroom, and balcony. It's right down the street from the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola and it's a short walk from CNN and Centennial Olympic Park. We didn't use MARTA, but there was a stop right outside the lobby for easy access. The only complaints were that there was a pre-paid (but refundable) resort fee of $75 a night (which ended up being the cost of another night in the hotel for based on our length of stay), and there is no option to self park. It felt like a chore to always have to call to get the car, especially when you just needed to grab a pair of shoes or you forgot your sunglasses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta