If you have to stay for any length of time in Downtown Atlanta, I suggest the Twelve. It sits right atop the Civic Center Marta Station. The rooms are really suites with a full kitchen, including a full fridge with ice machine, with two nice sized flat screen HD TVs, one in the bedroom and one in the living area. The room was clean, well-lit with a wall sized window and plenty of lamps and overhead lighting. My balcony on the 16th floor faced west, so I got two gorgeous sunsets while I was there. Bathroom was big, with a deep tub and a walk-in shower.
The hotel staff were fantastic: very friendly, very helpful, eager to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Both Karin and Angel at the front desk went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. The first night I ate at Room, the restaurant in the lobby, which was a little overpriced, but the food was pretty tasty. Portions are a bit on the small side.
In sum, the Twelve really made my stay pleasant and comfortable. I'll stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta