“Airy, Modern and very Relaxing”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #88 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Palm Beach, Florida
“Airy, Modern and very Relaxing”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel was very modern but very relaxing and the service was outstanding! The rooms are very spacious, come with a full kitchen and I think all have balconies which for me is a big pro. The bathroom features a nice big walk in shower and everything is top quality. The rooms at TWELVE Centennial park are probably the most tech advanced I have stayed in. They have nice big flat screen TV's in both the living room and bedroom and a desk top computer for your immediate use in every room.
The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast I had was wonderful and very reasonable in price. I hear there dinner menu is outstanding but I cannot comment as I visited this hotels partner property the TWELVE Atlantic Station for dinner and had a really great meal there!
Looking for a place right down town? This is it....

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and you will have sweeping views of Atlanta and the Sun Set!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Oliver J,

Thank you for sharing your great experience of TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the product and service. we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

John Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Georgia
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at Twelve Centennial Park. This was our first time staying here.

Pros:
Rooms were spacious (1 King Deluxe with sleeper sofa)
Rooms were well appointed
Nice bathroom (tub with separate shower and dual vanity)
Full kitchen (frig had ice maker and water)
Computer terminal in the room (can surf web or request hotel services)
Nice balcony
Huge swimming pool and nice fitness center
Friendly staff

Cons:
No self parking (valet was $26 per night)
Lots of road noise at night
Most restaurants are several blocks away (Jimmy Johns and Mellow Mushroom are right around the corner)

Got a nice rate and enjoyed our stay. Location not the best, but hotel was very nice. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room that doesn't face the interstate. Lots of road noise...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dra711
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear dra711,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit to TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. Thanks for the comments on your stay. If you are returning send me a note and I will ensure that we get you a room on a high floor away from the highway.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed in a great room on the 9th floor overlooking a rooftop pool and courtyard. A rap party was apparently going on in the 8th floor and it sounded like it was in our room. The staff would not move us to a comparable room and promised the party would be over by 11:00 p.m. When the loud noises finally ended around 11:45 p.m. we pulled the hideaway bed out of the sofa for one of the kids with us to find that it did not have any linens. We had to wait another 45 minutes for this to arrive. The hotel has great rooms, is spotlessly clean, great ammenities and is in a great location. The bed was not the most comfortable one I have slept in, but I will probably stay here again to make sure my stay was not a "bump in the road." I was not very impressed with this stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Keith35094

Thank you for posting the review on your visit. While I am glad that you thought the hotel was great I am dissapointed that we did not compliment the product with great service. I apologize that you were inconvenienced with the noise from a birthday party in our event space. I feel comfortable in stating that it was a bump in the road as you put it. I travel often with 2 very young children so I appreciate how important it is to get the kids settled so that the parents can have a good time also. Please contact me at your convenience as I would like to talk with you more about your experience.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here the week of the 4th. I loved it!!!! The service was great for the most part. One problem that won't stop me from going again....stayed for 4 days... Rooms clean.... Food Great!!!! Will stay again!!

• Stayed July 2012
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Monica D,

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay at TWELVE over the July 4th holiday. I appreciate the positive comments on the food, cleanliness and overall service. Let me know when you are coming back.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel/ apartment as we has a two bed suite . New & clean, great location , very pricey but was a special occasion . The bar downstairs had great service and the cocktails and snacks were excellence! Valet and rest of staff was friendly and helpful . A+ hotel experience.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dogdayzing
Dear Dogdayzing,

Thanks for posting such a great review. Thank you also for the great comments on the staff and service. I will share this with the team. I trust that the special occassion went well. I hope we see you on a future occassion.

Ooltewah, TN
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had a wonderful experience staying at Twelve Centennial Park. It started with Angel at the front desk. We were early to check-in, but it was no problem. We wanted to pick up our passes and get over to the Aquarium. If you are at all interested in going to the Georgia Aquarium I would highly suggest getting one of the packages from this hotel.

I am very picky and the room was spotless. It was a very large suite and as other reviews have said it has a full kitchen. There are two large HD TV's. In the living area there is internet available through the GHOST system. I had no problems with the WiFi using my Ipad or Iphone.

The bathroom is very large with a separate adult size tub and large glass shower. We had a pool side room with a nice view and yes the balcony is a plus.

The GHOST system was getting some updates and was not able to use it for the valet. Really not a problem. Did use it for room service and had a hot breakfast for two in less than 15 min. Room service pricing was very reasonable.

Had interactions with six different staff and all went out of the way to be helpful. There are not vending machines, but you can get that sort of thing at the front desk. Security is good. You need your room key to use the elevator and will only allow you to go to your floor.

The location is great. Easy to get to from the highway. Convenient to many attractions and restaurants. Very pleased and certainly would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room. Better view. No noise problem at all.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank robert37363
, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Robert37363,

Thank you for posting a great review on your recent visit to TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I am delighted that we helped give you a great visit to Atlanta. I am always very happy to read positive comments about the service our team members provide. I will share your review with the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back on a future occassion.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I'm a young black male and staff treated me as if I wasn't pose to be there! Valet was very rude... Other then that I loved The Twelve hotel great pool side bar

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank Dray49
, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Dray49,

Thanks for posting a review and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our property.We do have a great pool and deck that is a wonderful place to relax in downtown. I am sorry to read that you felt you were not treated in the way you felt you should have been. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel welcome and if we failed to do that please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel. I will share your comments with the valet team. Please contact me if I can assist with anything.