“Alrighty”

Ranked #85 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Boston
“Alrighty”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Free valet would have made it a better stay. It's 25$/ day which is rather pricey especially when the valet loses your keys, and if you use the computer program in the room to call for the car they never get it...mind as well just call...the area was boring and the people were rude but the hotel staff was nice...especially the guy at the front desk.... I didn't get his name I think it starts with an A ....but he was soo nice. Overall I liked the balcony, although the view stinks....I liked the full kitchen...two flat tvs and huge bathroom...cute living room...nice that they give a computer as well with free wifi....the fact that you have a full kitchen but have to call for pots and pans is odd..& they should just leave each room a set of the basics...my only complaint was the Hoover from the street ....and the fact the traffic pulling in and out of valet is crazy..but I would not hesistate to book this place again if it is in the 130$/night range.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Travellingrl
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Dear Travellingrl,

Thank you for your review on TWELVE Centennial Park. I will pass on your great comments on Allan to him and I am sure he will be appreciative of the recognition. He is a great team member. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the suite and amenities overall. Our valet pricing is still--I beleive-- the lowest in downtown. If you are planning another trip to Atlanta please let me know.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Jackson, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel three times in the past three months and we love it. I picked it because it's pet friendly and in a great location with no extra pet charges like most of the other hotels. The rooms are spacious with a full living room and kitchen. Very clean and modern. The staff are excellent, extremely nice, and very helpful. And it is located right Downtown overlooking Midtown. The best of both worlds. Plus my dog loves it too!

Room Tip: Get the Deluxe Suite.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kiah D
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear Kiah D,

Glad to read that yo enjoyed your stay and even more delighted to read that your dog loves our hotel too. I will share your comments with the team. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I would definitely stay at this location again. The hotel room is more of a condo. The place was clean and comfortable and the kitchen was great considering we were traveling with an 18 month old.

The only downside, as mentioned in a previous review was the noise. Room 1204 faced the highway and you could hear all traffic at night. Not very loud but in a quiet room you notice it. Also, another review stated it was a party hotel and guests are loud. We did have a neighboring room that were having a good old loud time before heading out (I'm guessing because we didn't hear them after an hour or so).

Otherwise the hotel is very nice and I would stay here again.

2 Thank cmmccla
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear cmmccla,

Thank you for writing a review on your your stay at TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park. I appreciate your comments about the room being clean and comfortable. Our suites are ideal for families because of the space and the kitchen. Please let me know if you reserve with us again and I will make sure we get you a room on the other side of the hotel.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel was great. The rooms are huge and very clean. The restaurant has good food. Free wi-fi and wine and chocolates when you get to your room. Very quiet hotel.

Only thing...know where you are because no cab driver knew where this hotel was.

Room Tip: All the rooms were the same. Corner rooms had a larger bathroom.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank DeniseG17
Dear DeniseG17,

Thank you for your great comments on your stay at TWELVE Centennial Park. I love the "real gem" reference. I hope we see you on your next visit to Atlanta.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We decided to go someplace warmer then Guelph and noticed that Atlanta was in the mid 20s this week. I wanted to lay by a pool for a couple days and when i looked at the hotel website it stated that their pool was outdoors and open seasonal, so I called the Twelve Hotel from Guelph to see if their pool was open. I was told that the pool opens the next day. YEA.. I was so excited so I booked this hotel immediately.

When i arrived at the hotel and did a tour of the hotel, I noticed that there was a sign on the pool stating that it was closed. When i checked with the front desk they informed me that the pool is closed for the summer as they are doing renovations.

The front desk was kind enough to offer to transfer us to their other hotel the next day.

The room at this hotel was a nice large bright unit. Great layout and design. To bad that the WIFI did not work well. it was very very slow.

The only other issue was the pillows.. They were so thin that i had to take the throw cushions of the sofa and use them. Even my partner (who can sleep anyplace) did not have a good sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows when you check in.
Dear Mindful_Travels,

Thank you for reviewing TWELVE Centennial Park. Glad to read that you liked our hotel suites layout and design. I apologize about the pool not being open due to an extensive repair that was required. We discovered this as we prepared the pool for seasonal opening. We should have let you know this when you asked about the pool. I will look into your comments on the pillows in the rooms. We order our pillows from "Downlite" who are a large supplier to the hospitality market. We will certainly check this. Thank you for the feedback.

Charlotte
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I had the best stay at the Twelve Centennial. The staff was great and the rooms were awesome. Valet parking was great. Everyone had a caring attitude and the room was immaculate. Allen was awesome and there was another gentleman that was on the shift before him on April 7, 2012, he was wonderful as well, not sure of his name. Overall i would defintely stay here again and I loved the remarkable customer service that was given. its a pleasure to stay at a hotel where everyone is pleasant and nice. Security in the hotel was great key card is the only up to th elevators. Thank you staff at Twelve Centennial!! ATL I will be back again!

Sabrina Jenkins

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Sabrina J,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us recently. I will share your great comments with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed two nights and the suite was beautiful. We didn't avail ourselves of any of the facilities so I can't comment but there was always a crowd at the bar and the lunchtimes seemed busy.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple