“Little known hotel, but a real gem.”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #85 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
“Little known hotel, but a real gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel was great. The rooms are huge and very clean. The restaurant has good food. Free wi-fi and wine and chocolates when you get to your room. Very quiet hotel.

Only thing...know where you are because no cab driver knew where this hotel was.

Room Tip: All the rooms were the same. Corner rooms had a larger bathroom.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank DeniseG17
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear DeniseG17,

Thank you for your great comments on your stay at TWELVE Centennial Park. I love the "real gem" reference. I hope we see you on your next visit to Atlanta.

John Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

We decided to go someplace warmer then Guelph and noticed that Atlanta was in the mid 20s this week. I wanted to lay by a pool for a couple days and when i looked at the hotel website it stated that their pool was outdoors and open seasonal, so I called the Twelve Hotel from Guelph to see if their pool was open. I was told that the pool opens the next day. YEA.. I was so excited so I booked this hotel immediately.

When i arrived at the hotel and did a tour of the hotel, I noticed that there was a sign on the pool stating that it was closed. When i checked with the front desk they informed me that the pool is closed for the summer as they are doing renovations.

The front desk was kind enough to offer to transfer us to their other hotel the next day.

The room at this hotel was a nice large bright unit. Great layout and design. To bad that the WIFI did not work well. it was very very slow.

The only other issue was the pillows.. They were so thin that i had to take the throw cushions of the sofa and use them. Even my partner (who can sleep anyplace) did not have a good sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows when you check in.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mindful_Travels,

Thank you for reviewing TWELVE Centennial Park. Glad to read that you liked our hotel suites layout and design. I apologize about the pool not being open due to an extensive repair that was required. We discovered this as we prepared the pool for seasonal opening. We should have let you know this when you asked about the pool. I will look into your comments on the pillows in the rooms. We order our pillows from "Downlite" who are a large supplier to the hospitality market. We will certainly check this. Thank you for the feedback.

Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

I had the best stay at the Twelve Centennial. The staff was great and the rooms were awesome. Valet parking was great. Everyone had a caring attitude and the room was immaculate. Allen was awesome and there was another gentleman that was on the shift before him on April 7, 2012, he was wonderful as well, not sure of his name. Overall i would defintely stay here again and I loved the remarkable customer service that was given. its a pleasure to stay at a hotel where everyone is pleasant and nice. Security in the hotel was great key card is the only up to th elevators. Thank you staff at Twelve Centennial!! ATL I will be back again!

Sabrina Jenkins

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Sabrina J,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us recently. I will share your great comments with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed two nights and the suite was beautiful. We didn't avail ourselves of any of the facilities so I can't comment but there was always a crowd at the bar and the lunchtimes seemed busy.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Harry95
Aurora, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the NCAA Regional tournament. I cannot say enough good things. The staff at the front desk, the valet, the bar staff were so helpful, friendly and nice. The suite surpassed my expectations. It aw a smaller suite, but a good size for us, clean, and we had all that we needed in the kitchen in the way of plates and cups. The housekeeping staff was superb, we had no issue getting the extra towels requested. The GHOST system worked great. We splurged and had room service, was fast and the food was very tasty. Although the hotel is very close to the interstate, noise was not an issue at night. I just can't find anything to complain about, and we utilized most of the services offered. Also, the rate e got through Expedia was very reasonable for this type of hotel. We'd choose this over the other 4 star hotels in the area.

Can't say enough about the location. Close enough to walk to the Georgia Dome, the Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, shopping and dining. Friends from ATL visited us and she thought the hotel and the location were above par. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed March 2012
3 Thank Kcrho1
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Dear Kcrho1,

Thank you for the great review and delighted to read the tag line "Love this Hotel".
I will share your wonderful comments with the hotel team. I hope that your team did well in the tournament.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I live in the Atlanta area and this is our favorite place to go for a Staycation. From the friendly valet, to the accommodating front desk staff, beautiful rooms, delicious room service, proximity to local attractions, we couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you Twelve for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank miss-minnesota3
McDonough, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

This was my third time staying at this hotel and once again they did not disappoint. From the valet to the front desk they provided excellent customer service. You may get more value out of your stay if you are staying here for period of time or if you have a two bedroom and are staying with family. They have lots of extra amenities such as granite counter tops, fridge and appliances and at the end of the day you are paying for all of these amenities. So if you are only here for a simply overnight stay you may question the value. Again a nice hotel that is convenient to all of the local attractions - world of coke , GA aquarium, CNN Center.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ponder72
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Dear ponder72,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I will share your great feedback on the service that you received with the hotel team. I am glad that you appreciate the amenities and we do our very best to offer our guests a great value with the feel of a warm upscale home away from home. I look forward to welcoming you back on a fourth occassion in the future.