This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. It is two blocks away from all the major places such as World of Coca Cola, Georgia Aquarium, GWCC, CNN, Centennial Olympic Park, and others.
I took my family with me on my business trip so I was looking for a hotel with suites. Well this hotel had the biggest suites with full appliances such as refridge, microwave, full sinks, and even oven. They also had a computer offered with free internet service which was very nice. I still had my laptop so I wanted to use WiFi which they also offered for free, but it was not working properly. The front service was kind enough to bring me an Eternet cable so I could hook up my laptop with wire, very good. You can order room meal and other convenient store items via computer they provide for free. Just click-click and they will bring whatever you ordered to your room with a little delivery fee (not much as $1 for upto $10 and $2 for upto $20 spent or so).
The room was very unique. It was very chic & urban like as it was renovated recently. The service was good and the stay was comfortable.
The only thing I wished: I wished the room would have a little more warmth to it. The room was decorated with black (and other dark colors) and white colors to focus on chic urban designs but it lacked warmth for family travelers. I know it is the downtown Atlanta but I wanted a little more of warmth in the room. Other than that, I do not have any compliants.
I do recommend this hotel to anyone who look for chich urban designed suites with big space (what I mean by big is not that it has huge space but bigger than the most of the suites in downtowns I traveled).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta