“Beautiful place, great location”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #85 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Louisville, Kentucky
“Beautiful place, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mother and toddler daughter. We came here late one night after leaving another hotel that was problematic. We were all exhausted and stressed out. The desk clerk gave us a complimentary upgrade that absolutely made our trip.

The room -- really a suite -- was gigantic, with a full kitchen, comfortable living room, two double beds, and a massive bathroom. Floor to ceiling windows provided lots of light, and there was even a small balcony.

We were planning to visit the Georgia Aquarium, which is just down the street, so the location was great. One morning we were looking for a place for breakfast (there is no breakfast at the hotel, if that's something that matters to you) and the desk clerk recommended a great place a couple of blocks away.

It was a very chic and stylish place, but felt comfortable for children too. When we checked out, the desk clerk gave my daughter a little stuffed animal as a surprise. Service was excellent from beginning to end, and we had a wonderful stay. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Tara A
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Dear Tea-Babe,

Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to read that you had a great stay. (Our large suites are perfect for families). We do have a great restaurant on the lobby level which is actually run by Concentrics Restaurants, so I am sorry that we did not highlight that clearly to you. I do hope we have the pleasure of hosting you and your family on a future trip to Atlanta.

regards,

John Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

Beautiful two bedroom/two bath suite. The hotel provided all the comforts of home with the full kitchen complete with dishwasher, dishes, glasses and cookware. The bedding was very comfortable and the bathrooms were very spacious. The roof-top pool was beautiful as well. The staff were very nice and extremely attentive. The only thing missing was a washer & dryer. And the location was superb, right next to the Marta (subway). So you don't have to necessarily drive to get around. Not the cheapest hotel in town, but you get what you pay for. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Dear TravelingBert19,

Thanks for the great comments about the hotel. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you onn a future trip to Atlanta.

sincerely,

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday and we absolutely loved everything about the Twelve! We stayed in a deluxe king suite and the pictures on their website really dont do it justice. It was spotlessly clean, very very spacious. It was so so QUIET which was great. The full kitchen was great even though we didnt really need it. Love the bathroom and the big bath tub too. The pool and full fitness center were lovely. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. And the best part was the price! They could charge a lot more for these rooms if they wanted to! No outrageous charges were on my bill when I checked out. I wish we got to stay longer!! Would definitely go back next time we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
Dear Imakate,

Thank you for your great comments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to TWELVE and Atlanta. Hope we see you on your next visit.

Hutto, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2011

The TWELVE Hotel is the reason I am enjoying my travels to Atlanta more than before. I work right across the street at the Summit. When I am not at work, I enjoy the relaxing in a well kept room. The rooms are contemproary which is quite relaxing. The dining dishes are so delicious and srved by true professionals. The staff at the front desk are helpful, friendly, and always make sure I smle as I am coming or going. Who ever dreamed up the TWELVE's concept is a true genius / brilliant business man. Kudo's from Austin, Texas

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dear mhkolande,

Thanks for the great feedback and thank you for being a loyal customer.
We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

This hotel was recommended to me by a local who had used it before. It's nice because it changes from the anonymous chains.
Situation is excellent, next to a MARTA station and convenient for attractions.
I took a suite as we needed to hold some meetings and it was ideal for this. The rooms are spacious, with high ceilings. It's all very functional, but very adequate and everything worked.
All staff were very friendly, reception, room maids, valet.
I had breakfast in the restaurant and service was a little slow.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear catmouse,

Thank you for writing a review on the hotel. I am glad that you had a very good experience with us. I will share your feedback on the pace of service in the restaurant with the restaurant team and assure you that we will work on this area.

regards,

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

My experience at Twelve Centennial was GREAT my spouse and I went for a weekend getaway purchasing the The ultimate urban get-away for two package. Which include,accommodations in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite, 2 adult VIP, un-timed tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, and Valet Parking. When checking in staff was friendly, as well as professional my check-in was also quick no delays made reservations online no problems with checking in,valet parking staff was great,and Aquarium was only blocks away from hotel.The room it self was very nice with a modern look and a wonderful view of city.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear MrsH2012,

Thank you for staying at TWELVE and thank you for the great review. I have already shared your comments with the valet and front desk staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Atlanta.

Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2011

First let me tell you the positive. The hotel is beautiful with lovely rooms and the location is great for getting around Atlanta. The negative is that the service there is none. This hotel is not sure if they want to be in the hospitality business or sell residences. From housekeeping, valet to their general staff they give poor service.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, April 9, 2011
Dear sandykdo,

Thank you for submitting a review about TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. We have a great product and work very hard to support our product with friendly service. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on this visit. I invite you to contact me so that I can hear the specifics of your experience first hand and work to ensure we are consistently offering our guests very high standards of service.
I can assure you that we are in the hotel business and I am not sure why you would think otherwise. If you would be kind enough to accept my invitation to get intouch I would be delighted to talk with you about your overall experience.

sincerely,