“Road Warrior's Delight”

Ranked #127 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
GULFPORT
“Road Warrior's Delight”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Excellent customer service. Rooms clean and very, very spacious including a couch and recliner. Kitchen includes a stove and oven !!! Beds very comfortable. Grocery store and resturants in walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Keith - The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room, especially the kitchen, and the location of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Smyrna, Georgia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I came in for weather issues to make sure I could get to work. I arrived at 3:30am and they charged me for only ONE day, to check out 11am, >24 hours the next day!! My total cost was $71+change! You have to like that!

The Hotel is located strategically at Cumberland and Paces Ferry Road, on high ground. The ground floor showed some wear and was not quite as immaculate as I would have liked but the floor above was fine. The room was very clean, and only showed a few carpet marks. It was comfortable, with a full kitchenette and free narrowband WiFi. Broadband WiFi can be added for a nominal fee, about $4 extra, as I remember? There was a fitness room on the ground floor.

I did not check out breakfast since it was set out (6am) and taken up (9am) very quickly. I suspect that it was likely a Continental Breakfast only.

I was pleased with my stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
atlanta
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I love this extended stay hotel and the people who work here.they go above and beyond to make sure their guest experience is an unforgettable one..this is my home away from home..This hotel will always be my first choice I highly recommend it and would rate it a 5 star hotel.I love it , the convenience , the price and what's more important the people.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such awesome comments about us. I am proud of our team for providing an "unforgettable" experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
FAIRHOPE
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The staff, was perfect a wonderful and unexpected addition to our trip. The room, was very nice ,and comfortable. Perfect for any traveler, or occasion. Property was was very nice.in a great location. If you need anything ask.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about us and our location. I'm glad that your stay with us was "perfect".

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We did one of the express deals on Priceline, and we were booked at this hotel. We've always enjoyed every hotel Priceline has booked for us, so we decided to give it a try despite some not so great reviews. Do not stay here! Immediately upon entering we noticed that the lobby was filthy and had a heavy odor. During check in, I was told that my confirmation hadn't come through their system, so I had to fill out a few things (no big deal); however, once we got to our room we realized they had given us a smoking room. The hall way smelled so much of smoke we could barely stand it. Our room had a faint smoke odor, so we went back to the front desk to get a new room. We were told that we could have a new room, but it would only have one bed (there were four of us in the room). We decided to tough it out and went back to the room. The carpet was stained, the room smelled, and the shower curtain in the bathroom was hanging off the wall. We were about to head to bed, when one of the guests I was with started checking the mattress. We found two bed bugs and spots of blood on the mattress. We immediately packed our stuff and went to ask for a refund. The lady at the front desk did not seem at all surprised about the bed bugs, but once she spoke with Priceline about issuing he refund she started to get an attitude with us when we asked a couple questions about the process. We will never stay here again, and we really hope people can learn from our experience! Say no to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank stacyr514
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We got to our room a few after being greeted by the front desk worker who was pleasant. And when we talk in to our room and the floor is sticky, the counters have crumbs on them, the bed is BROKEN, AND THERE IS BLOOD ON THE SIDE OF THE COUCH AND ON THE CARPET. So gross! And to find this place... good luck! Its hidden beside the home Depot... for the money Its ok but be prepared to be GROSSED OUT!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Vedani1989
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If your looking for a hotel that offers excellent service. I recommend your family and friends stay here. Nice rooms for the price and close to everything. To the manager Nesia, THANK YOU for going the extra mile. My first visit to Six Flags was so much better because of you. Tony, your customer service was EXCELLENT !!!

R. Fitzgerald
Virginia

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Robert - It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the management and staff. We are so glad that we could enhance your first visit to Six Flags!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings? Share your experiences!