“Excellent Service”

Ranked #127 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel that offers exceptional customer service, I highly recommend this hotel. I met Tony the front desk manager who made me feel that I was a valued customer. What ever I needed, he made sure it was taken care of. I faciliate for a major company and used Tony as an example of how customer service should be. This hotel is very clean, bed extremely soft and customer service is excellant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, April 15, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marietta
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had to accomodate extra family members coming into town. I researched many extened stays to find the best one. I called to see if I could stop by to check out the hotel. I was welcomed warmly by the desk and was told to stop by anytime. I did, and was shown a room, I liked it so much that I requested it for my family when they showed and he made sure I got that particular room. Had a very nice room set up full kitchen comfy bed and couch. nice table and all was very clean. I highly recommend getting a room in the back of the hotel for very nice views of the skyline of Atlanta. It was beautiful. AAAAA+++++ also convenient to fun things to do in Vinings and cumberland area.

Room Tip: Back of hotel with atlanta views
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank worldismineforever
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Kentucky
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We traveled often and on long vacations we like staying at an Extended Stay Hotel. This hotel is excellent. We liked the galley kitchen and the large, separate living room. The bed was very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. Extended Stay Hotels have been around for many years and some are showing their age. We had to declined staying at several over the past few years because of their poor condition. I can say with 100% certainty that this place is a great place to stay for one night or many nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Traveling Mann
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel is excellent and convient. Tony at front desk very friendly and knowlegable of area if you have questions. rooms equipped with full kitchens are nice. free -wi fi. will return again for next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank deborah h

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and myself have stayed here when he works out of town. The staff is second to none and Tony does and excellent job in making sure you are treated like family.
He goes out of his way to make sure the room, facility are perfect and he always greets you with a smile

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank mstrehle

Skokie, Illinois
Reviewed January 25, 2013

we had a great time at the property. It was a great to have Tony at the front desk. I really didnt like the condition of the property. It was very run down and needed to be the remodeled. We as a family loved the area and the the surroundings. It was closed to everything an in walking distance.

Room Tip: it has a dishwasher and an oven
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Di-Solari
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, January 28, 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed September 4, 2012

check in was great staff was very nice. great for the price. It was close to Downtown Atlanta. We were very pleased with the room overall. It looked very home like. Love the kitchen too it looked like an actual apartment, that you could live in. it had an laundry room and an exercise room. We came for Gay pride. We will be staying again!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ATLFan311
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings? Share your experiences!