“Great place for an outdoor drink ”
Review of Krog Bar

Krog Bar
Ranked #566 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a glass of wine.....stayed for a bottle of wine! Ha. Meat and cheese plate....pretty night. It was delightful.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best pre-dinner spot in town. The amazing wine list allows you to explore. It’s a little tight for large groups, but definitely nice & dim for that night out.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Stopped in at the Krog Bar for a drink an appetizers while we were waiting to attend a business dinner. All three in our group loved this place right off the bat. The Tapas were incredible. Great wine selection and pleasant atmosphere, excellent service. Highly recommend this spot but hesitant to do so as I know it will get even busier.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Stopped here for afternoon drinks on a pretty Friday. Very welcoming staff, super comfortable patio. Our group had wine and drinks and olives and almonds. I had a mocktail (pacing myself. Everything great.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

My visit was highlighted by knowledgeable staff good drinks and excellent apps. I will be certain to return shortly. I'm impressed
I will highly recommend to others