“Terrific experience. Great Food! Great staff. Wonderful ambiance.”
Review of St. Cecilia

St. Cecilia
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Cecilia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2016

The food was well plated, perfect temp (a pet peeve) and wonderful staff. Great attention from wait staff, bus staff, manager, all! Food was perfectly seasoned, hot when supposed to be hot, cold when supposed to be cold. Dress nice (not necesary) this is a nice place. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

St. Cecilia deserves high praise. From the ambiance to the incredible service, everything was top notch when we visited last night for the first time. My wife and I were celebrating our birthdays with a night out away from the kids. We mentioned this to the hostess as we walked in and 2 glasses of champagne promptly arrived as we sat down at our table. Nice! We both ordered cocktails, which were fabulous. We both wanted pasta so we decided to order smaller portions of 3 different pasta courses and share. While the squash risotto was good, it didn't stand out compared to the cacio e pepe and the agnolotti. Holy moly they were both good! The short rib stuffed pasta was just delightful. The standout of the evening. I also recommend the brussel sprouts, which is something I've never said before in my life. We ordered the chocolate cake (which came with a birthday candle) for dessert. I also got a dessert cocktail of espresso and rum which would change my life for the better if I could drink that before work everyday. Lastly, I need to brag on our server, Drew. He was friendly, helpful, attentive but not so much so that it was bothersome. He's great. He even comped our dessert and brought us both birthday cards signed by the chef and staff! St. Cecilia knows service! Thanks for an amazing birthday night! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Curtiswcallaway
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

This dish is their renowned classic. Tender, succulent stuffed pasta filled with braised beef; creamy and cheesy. Reminded me of a meal once made in a small family style Roma cafe. But this is not that. This restaurant is a modern, bright, glassy and light filled cathedral - nothing like the simple chapel style name suggests. Would I prefer to be back in Roma? Maybe. But for thus dish- maybe not. It aces!

1  Thank doublemdoublet
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Superb experience from top to bottom. Once you go in, the decor and overall look is stunning- high ceilings, large windows and just the right lighting. Acoustics is great too, a rarity in restaurants these days. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable and her take on the menu helped us get the right dishes for our taste. We started with the octopus and tuna- the octopus was a great dish; the tuna was fresh, and a tiny bit salty. For pasta we did half pear ravioli (delicate and well thought-out) half angolloti (interesting though a bit salty). We also had the swordfish, cooked to perfection, nice portion and good flavor profile.
Dessert was great too, fig pie with white chocolate ice cream.
A bit more expensive than other high end Italian restaurants but well worth it. Food is innovative and ambience is modern and romantic.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We went here because it was close to our hotel and it had nice reviews. And I had the best meal in years!!! I got the Lobster & Chorizo and it was awesome. We tried the drinks too, and they were also great! For sure, I would come back in the future.

Been to St. Cecilia? Share your experiences!