“Top quality service of any hotel In ATL that I have stayed”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
Ranked #90 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Im from Alabama and I have made trips to Atlanta a bunch of times over the years. This has been my first trip to Atlanta to Emory because im sick. It was late at night when we arrived and I was exhausted. I had wrote down the wrong address before we left home so we were lost. I called the hotel and a young lady gaves us the currect address. We still couldnt find it and I called back again she put Alfonso on the phone and he stayed on the phone step by step telling us how to get there. We accidentally made a wrong turn and Alfonso went to find us and we followed him straight to the hotel. He checked on us daily gave us a number to contact him if we needed anything. Alfonso gave us recommendations for restaurants and safe places to travel around. The valet guys were wonderful also. They helped us with extra bags, gave good directions and very kind. I will be making many more trips to Emory and I will be staying here every time because Alfonso went above and beyond to look after our well being.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Kdw54, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for the high accolades!! Our staff works very hard to maintain the Marriott Standard in all that we do and it is with that in mind that we are able to provide you with the best service possible. Again thank you and we look forward to hopefully having you back in the future!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed here for a couple of weeks. This location is right across from five points marta station, everything in this area closes at dark. There is waffle house that is next to the hotel. The hotel requires a key to enter the lobby. The are lot of sketchy people that hang out in the area but this location is across the street from the train station. This is jump and skip from anywhere you want to go. The have a free breakfast that is just enough to get day started. I would stay here again. The parking is not the great valet is again $25.00 a day. I cant seem to shell out that amount of money!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind review. Our hotel is in a great spot, close to the restaurants and local transit station but not to far from some great attractions and lots of great shopping!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been to this hotel twice before, but this time they had made a few changes. Adam, one of the valets, went above and beyone to make sure we were comfortable and settled in our room and even gave us recommendations for restaurants in the area. The rooms were very clean and the beds were great. The area was a little shady at night but that's to be expected. C'mon, its a big city. The breakfast ladies were really phenomenal, especially Latoya. She has a great personality and a way of putting people at ease. I will definitely return next time I am in atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank pcmartin

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel and of our staff on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to see you again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stayed here Saturday night of labor day weekend. There was a Dragon Con convention or something going on this weekend so the hotel was crowded. Great check in process. Location is centrally located and within walking distance to many locations. Rooms were spacious and clean. The only draw back was the elevators are kind of scary and the valet service return took forever upon check out. I was told my battery was dead because they left something on which I had never experienced, but other people were waiting forever for their vehicle as well.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Even though they say valet parking only, self parking is available. If you use valet parking, make...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Misty S
Kdw54, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

We thank you for staying at our hotel and for reviewing it for other travelers. We appreciate that you choose to stay at our hotel and we hope you will return to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Dopwntown on a future visit to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went to Atlanta on an impromptu trip to the Braves second playoff game. The hotel was very nice, suite was very nice. Didn't like that I had to wait almost 30 minutes to get my car from valet which was a $30 per day fee; didn't know about it at the time of reserving online. Didn't know how close we were to the Underground Mall; I loved it. We were in walking distance to food spots. Because we were at the underground there was a shuttle to the stadium and back for $5. Next door to hotel is a waffle house which i love; but didn't go to because I wanted local food.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mrstec4
Kdw54, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your October stay with us. We are glad it was a pleasant one! We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Atlanta!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a great place to stay! I read all the previous reviews and was a bit hesitant! Let me set the record straight! I did not find the neighborhood scary! I thought the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious! I did hear a few sirens! So what? It IS a city! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Sallyloves2travel

Thank you for sharing your review and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown provides an outstanding value for the Atlanta area and we hope you will find the opportunity return to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay with the Fairfield. Checked in over night and the valet, Camron, was so nice to invite us on our first time here. Next was behind the desk, the guy was so fun and exciting. By the time we got to the room we were so over joyed that we slept in heaven. Thanks for excellent staff and making out visit the best!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Bonners2552

On behalf of our Management Team, I would like to thank you for recognizing our efforts. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. We also thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for sharing your review with other travelers. We hope you will return to visit the Fairfield Inn & SuitesAtlanta Downtown in the Atlanta area.