“Great hotel in the center of all the action!”

Twelve Atlantic Station
Ranked #104 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Augusta, Georgia
“Great hotel in the center of all the action!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great hotel convenient to Downtown Atlanta and all of it's attractions! Also, Atlantic Station is right out your front door with all of the restaurants and shops that it has to offer! Right down the street from the IKEA store as well!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dschearer30907
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Dshearer30907,

Thank you for posting a great review on your stay at TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. We are certainly situated in a great and very convenient neighborhood. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occassion.

regards,

John

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I cannot recommend this hotel. For a $200 a night room, I would expect the details to be better attended to. The front desk staff were unfriendly and snooty, making me prove to her that I had booked a deluxe suite. I had to bring the reservation up on my phone. She could have handled it much better. The rooms feel like you are living in shabby condo, circa 1997. The couch was stained and the room didn't really feel clean. The top half of the hotel is actually privately owned condos. The lower half feels like being in one of the units that didn't sell.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jason D,

I am dissapointed to read that you did not have a great stay as that is our first priority. I do appreciate your candid and valued feedback. I will speak with the housekeeping manager and relay your comments on the sofa.

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went to Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station for a little night of celebration. The hotel itself is beautiful, and the corner nook they occupy at Atlantic Station was very easy to access from the road. The staff was very nice, and everyone was quick to smile and laugh. From valet, to check in, the experience was fast and easy. Twelve is very modern contemporary. The outdoor pool is gorgeous for watching the sunset, and we grabbed a cup of coffee from Starbucks that is located inside the building before heading up to our room. I screamed with delight as we entered our room. We had a corner, one bedroom suite. It was beautiful, spacious, and it had a large balcony that we could walk out on and see the skyline. The kitchen was impressive; the living area was perfect for watching the game, and ordering room service. All of the decorations were very cool - mixture of brights, cement, wood, and metal. I must mention that the bath tub (and bathroom) was super clean, and the water for the tub was very hot. It was nice to have a separate shower, and the bath products provided made my sensitive skin and hair look great. We ordered food from the Lobby restaurant downstairs. It was very easy to place the order on the in-room computer (that had internet!). The Lobby called to confirm, and sent the food up within 20 minutes. They say no small plates - it's no joke. For the price, you get a great value, and the food was wonderful. I recommend the steak, and the linguine with shrimp, and pizza. One thing that was great about this place, is that the bed was comfortable, and the pillows super fluffy and soft. In the morning, I drooled over my husband’s breakfast sandwich – the house specialty at Twelve, but was thrilled with my eggs Benedict. Check out was easy, and the valet had our car waiting (you call them from the room before you head out). The Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station dolphin statue, for the Aquarium’s Dolphins on Parade project, is a stunner. Be sure to check it out! We love this place and hope to come back soon!

Room Tip: Talk to the person booking your room - they are very knowledgeable!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kaseythekat
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Dear kaseythekat,

Thanks for posting a great review on TWELVE Atlantic Station. Glad to read that you enjoyed your visit. I am also pleased to read that you noticed our dolphin statue ATLantis -- it is a stunner. Hope we see you on a future visit.

Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a very nice hotel with great amenities, including a first-class pool and 24/7 fitness. The service from the valet to front desk and restaurant, was excellent. The location and customers around us were a little suspect, but we felt very safe in the hotel and around Atlantic Station during the day. At night, it's best to just stay in the room or get across the interstate to midtown. We wanted a place between downtown to visit to Aquarium, and Buckhead for the malls, so the location was strategically perfect for getting around. I'm not just excited about Atlantic Station.

Room Tip: Ask for discounted rates because the hotel did not appear to be as full as the reservation desk made...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Dear Tom W,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel but sorry to hear that you did not feel the same about the locale. I will pass on your comments about the service that you received from the front desk, valet and restaurant to the team. Atlantic Station has been under new ownership and management for about two years now and the improvements to this great neighborhood have been incredibly positive. I feel very comfortbale in saying that as I not only work here but bring my family here to listen to the Friday night music in the park and visit the movie theatre which is very convenient to my home. I am not sure of the specifics of your experience but I would like to hear more and would appreciate if you would get in touch. I appreciate all of our guests perspectives on their visit and I would like to share yours with the management of the hotel and Atlantic Station Center. I look forward to talking with you.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went down to Atlanta for his birthday weekend. At first we were looking at hotels closer to the aquarium, but we ended up booking at Twelve. We are ecstatic that we did. The hotel staff was extremely efficient and friendly. We arrived to the hotel 3 hours early expecting to have to wait for our room to become available, but the staff were able to get us a room right away. The room was extremely clean and gorgeous on the inside. Our first night there we ordered room service and it arrived within 10 minutes of ordering which was impressive to say the least.

Although the area was not right down town, it was in a great location with beautiful scenery and shops as well as restaurants right beside the hotel. As compared to staying down town Atlanta, I would recommend staying in this area. It is a nicer area, and has easy access to downtown by taking a free shuttle over to the marta train station. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chelsea N
Dear Chelsea G,

Thank you for posting a great review on your recent visit to TWELVE Atlantic Station.
Thank you for the great comments about our staff and the service that you received and I am please to read that you thought your suite was gorgeous. I hope your boyftriend enjoyed his birthday weekend and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to midtown Atlanta.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our second visit to Atlanta and we wanted a hotel (last time we stayed in a B&B) with lots of room, convenience to restaurants and shops and a pool. Twelve offered everything we were looking for and more. We were given a room on the 6th floor (top floor for this property) with a one bedroom. These rooms are not your typical hotel room, rather loft apartments with full kitchens, balcony and a separate bedroom. We loved the ambiance, spaciousness and convenience. The staff was friendly, the room and common areas clean and we experienced only one snafu to an otherwise lovely stay - we had to ask four times for clean towels and supplies. The hotel restaurant food was also very good and room service food delivery was fast and food quality excellent. Starbucks in the lobby also a nice touch. My swim in the pool was awesome and the pool area wonderful, if you can get beyond the total lack of privacy. The canned music you can hear from Atlantic Station is a little overboard, but thankfully, they turn it off after about 9 PM or so. Otherwise, a great place to stay in mid-town Atlanta.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Elizabeth R,

Thank for the great review and the 12 out of 10 mark. I am glad that you enjoyed our accommodations, which we like to think as a home away from home for our guests. I will share your comments with the team. My apologies that you had to ask more than once to get extra towels. Atlantic Station is a great area in mid town Atlanta. I hope we can welcome you back on your next trip to Atlanta.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Did a business overnight here. Cute little hotel, very Aloft in feel but a notch above Aloft in classy. Love the elegant, low key design. Great shopping right out your front door. Nice bed, not spectacular. Wish they would invest a little more in good sheets. Nice shampoo, nice towels, helpful staff. Starbucks on premises (angels singing). Lots of machines in the gym, but nowhere to run outside beyond the concrete sidewalks. Found myself thinking this would be a great place for a mom to bring her daughters for a weekend of shopping.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear marriedtenplusyrs,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at TWELVE Atlantic Station. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Atlantic Station is a great and unique neighborhood and very convenient. If you are a serious runner we have a couple of large parks that are about a mile away and great for being the focal point of a run. Please send me a note when you are returning to Atlanta.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com