“Exceptional Customer Service”

Ranked #109 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
North Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Exceptional Customer Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The hotel Staff; from the valet to the front desk, the room service attendants, to the management, are all hospitable, courteous and overall exceptional.

We were displaced from our home and were fortunate to stay at the Twelve at ATLANTIC STATION. Hands down, this was a great choice. Adding to our stay at the Twelve, was the accessibility of one of the most desirable communities in the Atlanta; Atlantic Station,
Atlantic station makes for an exciting, eclectic mix of people, quaint shops, restaurants, and venues that is sure to appease anyone who loves diversity.

You will be amazed here!

Room Tip: We found that rooms overlooking the pool or the energy of the community area worked great for us.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Benzel L,

Thank you for your review titled "Exceptional Customer Service". I will share these great comments with the team. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the Atlantic Station neighborhood. I hope you are settled in and all is fine at your home now.

John Reilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I wanted a chill hotel for a few friends to gather. A very close friend of mine was having ACL surgery and we wanted to cheer her up with a night out before her hospitalization. We had a blast- loved the pool and proximity to Atlantic Station. The size of even a standard room (suite) is ok, but the deluxe rooms have higher floors with pool views. Our city view had a good view of downtown. Allan, was a delight at the front desk. Jennifer was helpful at check-out printing my boarding pass. I was also able to have my bags held at the front desk until I was ready to head to the airport.

I'm not sure who runs the night shift, but the front desk was extremely rude. I called about reservations and was immediately placed on hold for 10mins. I called back but the attendant rudely explained that 9am-5pm where when reservations were done over the phone. Otherwise, I was referred to the Twelve website to book that way because he was busy at the front desk with guests. I had to book with a third-party, Hotels.com. Allan and Jen made up for my cold introduction to the Twelve. I really think when there's a rush of guests the front desk staff gets easily overwhelmed and that definitely frustrates guests.

Tips: Park at the public garage $14/night cheaper than valet.

• Stayed August 2012
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Sheniece P,

Thank you for posting a great review about TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I noted your comments on your experience with the night clerk. My apologies and we will speak to the night clerks while sharing your comments. I hope your friends surgery went smoothly. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occassion.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The location was ok. For this to be a last min decision I really did enjoy my stay. Was clean. The staff was a little dry but was not rude at all. I have told EVERYONE about this place. This will be my new get-a-way

• Stayed July 2012
Dear MsMilli,

Thank you for posting a review on TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to midtown Atlanta.

Sao Paulo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

One of the biggest room I've seen around. overall, it's a great hotel with good service in a good location. There's a great bar/restaurant on the front desk level.
Most impressive is... size of the rooms. incredible.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank E-Galli
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear E-Galli,

Thanks for posting a great review on your recent stay at TWELVE Atlantic Station. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and I appreciate your compliments on the serevice that you received. Our rooms start at just over 700 square feet so they really do allow you to spread out. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to Atlanta.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I took an impromptu mini vacation to ATL and half way there (we're from Nashville) we booked this on a whim. First off, it was exactly where I wanted to stay (Atlantic Station) and was in my hubby's price range (less than $150 a night with tax.) The building is very beautiful with an art deco feel outside and a modern appeal inside. Our room was perfect. It had a small, but complete kitchen with a dining table! The bathroom had a separate shower and bath and the soap they had was not too perfume-y like other hotel soaps. There was plenty of storage and everything seemed to be clean and in order. They also had complimentary internet service and a computer in the room, however, it kept losing the connection so I just gave up. But honestly, I should not have been hanging around on the computer when there was so much to see and do! We also really liked that the ceilings were incomplete with the wood exposed and cement walls exposed as well in some areas. We didn't get to enjoy the pool or the bar and restaurant in the lobby area, but we will next time we stay! Overall, we were very impressed and pleased that we got this hotel for a really good deal AND that it was in a great area!

1 Thank Kelly L
, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Kelly L,

Thanks for posting a great review on your visit to TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed our hotel suites. They are ideal for families who need a little extra space and some of the conveniences of home. Atlantic Station is a great neighborhood with many attractions just a short stroll from the hotel. Drop me a note prior to your next stay. I look forward to welcoming you back.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great time, good value for the money. Gym cardio machines and mats could be renovated though - they are probably as old as the hotel. Also doesn't make sense not to provide towels and cleaning paper towels/sprays in the gym. Other than that - enjoyed our stay. Tip: to save money - you can park at the main Atlantic station garage, will cost you $14 for a night versus $26 for valet. As far as a dinner place - definitely recommend mexican restaurant there, Rosa Mexicano - loved service, atmosphere and the food.

Room Tip: I enjoyed viewing outdoor pool from my room, felt like i am on a real vacation somewhere in Florida...
4 Thank Marina__Duluth
Dear Marina_Duluth,

Thanks for posting a positive review about your visit to the TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station.
Thanks for your comments on the fitness room. We will install the towel cylinder and ensure a bottle of spray chemical is available at all times. Glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This property is amazing...great location, staff, & rooms! Very modern & chic with great amenities. Fitness center is awesome! Staff was polite & helpful. Compared to Atlanta hotels & it is by far the nicest and without the hotel feel. It's my "home away from home"!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best, very large picturesque windows. Entire wall is window.
3 Thank Naketa G
, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Naketa G,

Thank you for posting a great review on your visit to TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Sation. I am glad that you found it to be like a home away from home, as that is exactly what we are aiming for. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the nrear future.