Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

103 Reviews
from $82.68
from $58.99
18,798 results
All reviews dolphin show whale sharks sea life ocean voyager sea world large tank all ages behind the scenes food court world of coca cola tanks animals tunnel tickets beluga trainers aquatic
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was a wonderful place to visit. Alot of construction and little direction to navigate around it. The exhibits were great. The dolphin show was wonderful.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The aquarium had some really amazing animals and exhibits. However, the flow was pretty terrible. The main lobby was overwhelming and each exhibit did just double backed to the same place and it made it difficult to determine if we had see all the galleries. Some of the exhibits were not in the best shape, others looked great (like the belugas and ocean Voyager). The food at the food court was overpriced for the quality. Most of our interactions with staff was pleasant but some were not great. The parking lot ended up costing a few more dollars than advertised. There are definitely better aquariums out there but it was worth the stop for the whale sharks and mantas.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Don’t miss it ! Great aquarium ! Love the aquarium ! Whales, Sharknado, so many fish! Great time! Love this place!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our Family love visiting the Aquarium. It is wonderful. We love sitting and watche the fish swim in the floor to ceiling window. It is great of children of all ages. The only down side it is can become very busy. Arrive early and leave when crowds grow.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

First off, I did not realize this is the only aquarium in the US to have whale sharks. Very cool.

This is a very nice aquarium, with quite a bit to see. Staff are plentiful and on hand when needed, but were not overbearing when I was there.

Kid-friendly, family-friendly. All routes through the facility have ramps when needed, versus stairs-only.

We were able to take a behind the seas tour and I was happy to see the coral propagation/restoration.

The beluga whales were incredibly cute and playful; we watched them for a very long time as well as the majestic whale sharks.

There is a very nice viewing room where visitors can either sit on stadium style steps, or relax on the floor in front of the glass while the beautiful variety of sea life go by.

This was a very pleasant visit. I highly recommend for couples, families, everyone.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Lots of things to see. We spent a couple of hours there. We saw the dauphin show and it was good. The Coke center is next door

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We decided to visit this aquarium after we saw it on shark tank over the summer. I didn’t realize that any aquariums had actual whale sharks, but this place has 4. They didn’t disappoint. We weren’t sure if there would be enough to keep us busy all day but we were there from 9:30 to 6:00 and it was great. I didn’t give the aquarium 5 stars because the food court pricing was ridiculous. I’m a theme park junkie, so I know prices run high. However they have items that are charged by weight and that needs to be done away with. My daughters wanted a taste of two items, so I said ok. I spooned just a couple of bites of each and it cost me $12. I could have purchased an actual sandwich for that price. Completely ridiculous. We paid extra for the behind the scenes tour as well. I thought $15 each was a fair price for that. It was informative and really cool seeing the whale sharks from above. Other than the food court, I highly recommend visiting the aquarium.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Beautiful location in the heart of the city. Must see for families and the kids. Plan for at least a half day to see all the sites.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I visited the aquarium solo (on a business trip) and I really wish I could have taken my kid! I went to see the whale sharks and they did not disappoint!
I did find the aquarium itself a little confusing since they do not have paper maps available.
The penguin area was cool too.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Georgia aquarium is a definite place to go to,must see attractions are the Sea lion and the dolphin shows.