All reviewsfront deskgreat hoteloffice parkself parkingrooftop poolwould definitely stay here againrooms are spaciousthird floorroom servicebusiness travelenjoyed my stayking roomthe entire staffgreat customer serviceweddingjoneskeurig
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was over the top friendly. Great experience. My room had a lounge couch which was nice since I stayed for 4 nights and would definitely stay again. Bathroom was clean and roomy. Kuerig with kcups in the room.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Bill S, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hello lhuinker,

Thank you very much for your lovely and thoughtful review. We're glad you liked the room, but we're more glad you liked us! :)

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This was hands down the worst Hyatt experience that I have ever had. We traveled to this property for a family wedding. The hotel is set in a business park, but had beautiful grounds in the back. The self-parking is connected to the hotel and is convenient for in and out travel. There is a Starbucks (one of the best that I have been to) on the ground floor and a decent restaurant there as well.
The check-in process was a nightmare, as they seemed unequipped to handle the number of people arriving. There was no call when the room was ready as promised and we had to move because the one thing that I had asked for (adjoining rooms) was not fulfilled.
The rooms were standard and clean. Nothing to view from the windows, and so floor will not matter. The walls were thin because I could hear a baby crying throughout the night. Room service was so-so. First day breakfast was great, second day they left off the cream cheese for bagels and cream cheese and never brought it up.
The pool was not cleaned and we waited until 11 to even try to use it. Finally, my family member grabbed the sweeper and started dragging the leaves so that we could actually swim.
The valet service was dismal and they left the hybrid car running and killed the battery. No apology, just blame being thrown around. So, yeah, skip this Hyatt property. We paid a budget price and got budget service.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Internationalgagirl
Bill S, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Internationalgagirl,

Thank you for your review. I'm truly sorry to hear about the experience you had at our hotel.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you more about your experience, and if appropriate, try to make it up to you somehow.

I can assure you this is not indicative of our normal guest experiences. If you would give me the opportunity, I can be reached at bill.spicer@hyatt.com.

Thank you, and I hope to connect with you.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

This hotel is great, excellent location and very clean! Only recommendation is that signs should be posted showing where elevators are located. Pool was awesome with comfortable furniture but it should not close at dark!! That’s way too early— I had disappointed teenagers looking forward to a night swim after a long day. Also when checking in, you should be told about the pool, where the ice machines are located (they are not on every floor) and pointed in the general direction of the elevators. The staff was so friendly and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Bill S, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello Getgonenow,

We love your handle, that's outstanding!

I'm sorry we didn't have everything clearly marked for you. The pool is open until 11pm. We're sending someone up now to make sure the key-card entry is working fine.

We'll be sure to communicate a little better. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The hotel was unexpectedly amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were so clean and beautiful. Looks like a brand new hotel. The workout room was way bigger than most and had fantastic equipment. The pool was beautiful and had amazing views of the Dunwoody and also so much greenery. There are great paths to walk on and so close to many things.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Bill S, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hello kiki!

You're so sweet. Thank you for the spectacular review.

It's a beautiful time of year to go for a stroll. We're glad you got to explore and enjoy our little world.

Please come back and see us again soon,

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expections being its set in a business park. A lot of pretty features such as the pool, back grounds area, lobby etc. Couple negatives was the bed was hard and the walls paper thin. We did not get any sleep due to our next door neighbors screaming at her children in the middle of the night for hours and also her screaming baby the whole night. This of course was not the hotels fault but I just wish the walls weren’t so thin and we could’ve gotten a decent night sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Bill S, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello Emily,

Thank you very much for the feedback. We're truly sorry to hear that you didn't get your best sleep. It's normally quite peaceful and serene here.

Noise is tough to control sometimes, but we'll take a closer look and see if there is something that can be done.

Regards,