All reviewsfront deskgreat hoteloffice parkself parkingrooftop poolwould definitely stay here againthird floorrooms are spaciousroom servicebusiness tripthe entire staffshuttle serviceking roomenjoyed my staygreat customer serviceweddingjones
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

The hotel’s location is very nice, it’s in a secluded part of the Perimeter, great for a nice walk and away from all shopping. The room was also nice, however the service was a miserable failure.
A ladybug and a cockroach in the bathroom, a few missing toiletries, breakfast that doesn’t start till 7 AM as well as Atlanta’s famous unfriendly service attitude are just a few things that made my rating a 2 star. No Regency Club, of course...
Parking is in a nice adjacent garage that overflows in the evening and then it becomes a nightmare as there is no street parking. Valet also takes forever to get the car.
The hotel has a fantastic potential; it is rather unfortunate that most people who work there dont hesitate to show how much they dislike their jobs and guests.

Stayed: December 2017
peter d, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear DIOGENES L,

Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter. I am sorry to learn of the disappointment with your stay and with the staff.
I apologize for any inconveniences you encountered.

While I understand that you will not likely return to this property in the future, I hope that you will continue to be loyal to Hyatt Hotels.

Once again, thank you.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a fabulous hotel! Great amenities in the room, wonderful shower and very comfortable bed. Front desk staff were very professional throughout my stay. The shuttle driver was so nice and also very professional. Gorgeous Christmas decorations

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
peter d, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear blessed1forever,

Thank you! What a wonderful review.

Please come back and stay with us soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed December 3, 2017

This hotel was one of my favorites for the first couple of years it was open. It is still a great hotel, but if you are a business person and a Globalist, take a warning about their breakfast service.

They do not have a club room so you have to eat at the restaurant. They routinely forget to remove these meals from your bill so check your bill. The restaurant does not open till 7 AM so if you are an early riser like me then it is useless. Further, if you arrange for a meal via room service for breakfast, they failed to deliver break 3 times all together. The front desk even promised me they had made specific arrangements. They tried so hard to make it work.

Either they have a very poor room service manager or simply the hotel manager is not driving excellence End to End. Not sure. The bars staff is awesome and I love Jukka who manages the evening food. They are friends of mine at this point.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear John W,

First, let me thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt as World of Hyatt Globalist member. Your patronage to the brand and the hotel is very much appreciated.

You are correct in that our restaurant, Villa Christina, does not open for breakfast before 7 am on weekdays. There are two alternatives, one of which you mentioned, room service, but we also have the Caffe open at 6:30 am that offers cook to order menu offerings. Starting in January, the Caffe will open at 6 am for those very early risers.

I apologize that we have failed to maintain your confidence in us. I am committed to service excellence and will work with my team to regain your trust in the hotel. I hope that we will continue to be your hotel of choice in the area.

On a brighter note, thank you for mentioning Jukka and the bar staff, I am pleased that you consider them awesome!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Bad experience the staff should’ve been way more concerned with my well being and making sure I was properly taken care of instead I felt rushed to get out and almost as if my money wasn’t good enough cause my skin color

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear V8551PSbrianm,

Based on the conversation we had this week regarding your stay, I want to clarify that we both agreed that upon discovering lady bugs from the balcony door in your room at the time of check in, the desk agent did offer to move your room which you declined. The matter was addressed as immediately as we could access the room.

I apologize for the issues your encountered and I assure you that we remain committed to providing a safe, clean and secure environment for all of our guests.