“Great Stylists”

81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Great Stylists”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Tried several of these stylists while living in Dunwoody. They are all great. This salon is very progressive with their styles and services.

Visited July 2012

Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Overpriced just because it is Perieter mall. Ambience looks good but service is not great and neither was the blowdry.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Bah. Just OK. Front desk was not that friendly. Service starts with the reception- train your employees. Add some personal touches like a hot towel or herbal tea. Stylist was friendly and chatty but blow dry was not great. MaybeI am spilt and used to upscale salons.I'd much rather go to Sanctuary salon where I got my hair cut recently and it's not that expensive.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Genuine conversation along with a great cut and color”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I've been goin to Dass for about a year. I love the color I get. I trust him completely and feel confident in what he does. I highly recommend seeing Blaine. As for my cut I've seen quite a few people a everyone was so good but I definitely fell in love with Kristy. She is so full of life and gives an amazing haircut. Needless to say I have and will continue to cone back to the perimeter location

2 Thank kflannagan1973
Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Was the smoke break really necessary???”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

When I'm paying $150 to have my hair colored I would prefer to not have to smell the bad habit of my colorist. And the fact that she has to take a smoke break during my session is ridiculous. (Seriously.) Don Shaw used to be a great upscale salon. It has really gone downhill.

Visited March 2011
3 Thank cdw19
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Haircut and Great Salon”
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I went there for the first time, and I had a great experience. The ambience is modern and beautiful. Amelia did a great job with my haircut. Be aware that prices range by expertise of the stylist. Know what price range you're willing to pay starting at $25-55. My hair was shampooed, cut, blow dried, and styled for $35. Unfortunately, you cannot tip on the credit card; You have to tip in cash. It was conveniently located at Lenox mall, and my appointment was on time. I will come again and definitely recommend to friends.