“Overpriced just because it is Perieter mall. Ambience looks good but service is not great and neither was the blowdry.”
Review of DASS Salon / Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DASS Salon / Spa
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Bah. Just OK. Front desk was not that friendly. Service starts with the reception- train your employees. Add some personal touches like a hot towel or herbal tea. Stylist was friendly and chatty but blow dry was not great. MaybeI am spilt and used to upscale salons.I'd much rather go to Sanctuary salon where I got my hair cut recently and it's not that expensive.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I've been goin to Dass for about a year. I love the color I get. I trust him completely and feel confident in what he does. I highly recommend seeing Blaine. As for my cut I've seen quite a few people a everyone was so good but I definitely fell in love with Kristy. She is so full of life and gives an amazing haircut. Needless to say I have and will continue to cone back to the perimeter location

2  Thank kflannagan1973
Reviewed April 21, 2011

When I'm paying $150 to have my hair colored I would prefer to not have to smell the bad habit of my colorist. And the fact that she has to take a smoke break during my session is ridiculous. (Seriously.) Don Shaw used to be a great upscale salon. It has really gone downhill.

3  Thank cdw19
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I went there for the first time, and I had a great experience. The ambience is modern and beautiful. Amelia did a great job with my haircut. Be aware that prices range by expertise of the stylist. Know what price range you're willing to pay starting at $25-55. My hair was shampooed, cut, blow dried, and styled for $35. Unfortunately, you cannot tip on the credit card; You have to tip in cash. It was conveniently located at Lenox mall, and my appointment was on time. I will come again and definitely recommend to friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Old friends and I met in Atlanta for the weekend. Two of us were a couple of weeks behind on our haircuts. We drifted into DASS around 3 and were given 4 o'clock appts. We both just let the stylists, Mei and Daniel, suprise us and luckily it was a very pleasant suprise. If I lived in Atlanta I'd be happy to return.

2  Thank Misapplied