“Great hotel!”

Ranked #52 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Dallas, Texas
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel was a great hotel for my business trip into Atlanta. The staff at the front desk was very helpful, friendly, and welcoming. I enjoyed the rooftop bar one evening and it was a great place to end the day. The bar staff was fun and the atmosphere was nice for an evening cocktail, even at 7:00 in the evening in Atlanta! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hello Stac410,
Thank you for writing such an outstanding review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and cannot wait to have you as a guest again in the near future!
Lukus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Indonesian first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My fiance and I went to the Glenn hotel for a early evening cocktail and the staff was rude and the service was terrible. It is sad because the view is beautiful but the experience ruined it for us, we wont be returning.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Hello shannon m,
Thank you for your recent posting. I would love to hear some more specific information regarding your experience so I may properly address with my team. Please reach out to me at GM@glennhotel.com if you have time to share any additional feedback.
Greenwood, Maine, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Staff was fantastic from check-in, to bar staff, to valet everyone seemed interested in making sure that guests were taken care of.

The building itself is a uniquely renovated/ repurposed office building.

Room Tip: Corner room was great.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hello Richard B,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We think our staff here is fantastic and were glad to hear you felt the same. We hope to see you again on future visists to Atlanta.
Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

What a great find in downtown Atlanta!

Fantastic location, roof top bar is awesome, free wine hour each evening, pleasant room and enjoyable lobby bar.

However, what makes this hotel stand out is the incredibly friendly staff. I will definitely stay here during my next Atlanta visit.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank SeaWatch2006
Hello SeaWatch2006,
Thank you for the outstanding review! We are thrilled to hear you had such an outstanding experience. We look forward to seeing you again on future visits.
Duvall, Washington
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Decent place, certainly worse in town.

Small room, but decent. Closet a bit small, everything else worked for just me- I think with 2 people it might get a bit tight. Bathroom and shower worked, but were small.

Service was good- except for the one time they ignored my privacy door hanger. Spoke with them about this and they "got it".

Room AC was awful- it didn't seem to run well and the room NEVER "dried out" from the shower and such. My towels were still wet 24 hours later...

I never complained about it so they never had a chance to address.

Good location if working or attending Philips or GWCC, or the Dome. Good restaurant options nearby, etc. Have stayed in MANY hotels in Atlanta, and this is above average for sure.

Room Tip: Do NOT get a room on the 10th floor- it is under the SkyLounge, which is a bar on the roof. They ru...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hello j0hnbull,
Thank you for your review and 4 Star rating. I apprecaite the feedback. We will certainly do a quick evaluation of AC units on the 10th floor. If you had the time to share any of the specifics regarding your room and privacy situation I would be appreciative. I can be reached at GM@Glennhotel.com
Waterbury, Vermont
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. The service was excellent, friendly, efficient and just what I like for a business hotel. The building, lobby and rooms are nicely decorated, as good as it gets from my perspective. The food from Glenn's kitchen is excellent and well-prepared. I would give it 5 stars except for two things: one - the wifi, while OK, involved signing in repeatedly which I find a huge annoyance during a meeting. two - there is a minimal fitness center and no pool, which is to be expected in a historic building, but something I look for in a business hotel. The location itself is perfect - right next to the Olympic Park and across the street from CNN. If you can overlook the wifi, it's a perfect business meeting location.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 8th floor, which was excellent. I didn't notice anything that would make some r...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Hello rwbradford,
Thank you for posting your recent review. I was very pleased to hear you had such great things to say about the service. I must admit that I was somewhat puzzled when I read the comments regarding the internet issues. We actually score very well with guests on our internet quality. If you have a moment to email directly at gm@glennhotel.com I would welcome the chance to find out a few more details. Thank you again for your time and review!
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

From the point I picked up the phone to make our reservation, this has been a great experience. This hotel actually made using their rewards program worthwhile. The upgraded our room, insured we had a great view, gave us great advice about times for their rooftop bar and insured we had the best possible time. This level of service at this price point is hard to find.

The room was smaller but well appointed. This is a repurposed 1920's building so the dimensions are somewhat constricted. They have done a great job of taking a small space and making the best of it.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lukus K, General Manager at Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hello ReverieTravels,
Thank you for taking the time to post such an outstanding review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.