Review Highlights
Beautiful upscale campus and surrounding area

This is my third visit to the Emory campus. I just love the scholarly atmosphere. It's nestled in... read more

Reviewed March 20, 2020
CraftBeers
Plano, Texas
Emory University

First time being on this campus. Made me want to be young again. Such a great place for students... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
Ducksonthewater

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
Atlanta CityPASS
138 Reviews
from $83.77
from $33.79
from $45.00
from $19.75
More Info
All reviews beautiful campus druid hills liberal arts large campus school decatur cdc quad campuses housing conference trees neighborhoods georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2016

We were her with a professional group. It was a pleasure to experience this world class university. Everything you would expect from an academic focused institution. Good experience.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Impressing visit. The campus is just gorgeous - a cozy town hidden in a divine Forrest. Great study and living facilities. All-in-one-place concept declined on an impressive area. Wish I was 18 again to go there and study...

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Emory University is a wonderful campus to visit! Walk the triangle, visit the Carlos Museum, catch a concert at the extraordinary Schwartz Center for the Performing Arts, take a walk through the beautiful Lullwater Park. Within minutes is Emory Point, one of my favorite shopping areas with the best deli for miles- maybe states, General Muir. Nearby is the ever awesome city of Decatur, ready for a stroll with plenty of shopping and a wide variety of fantastic cuisines. Note: Parking is tricky. Use parking decks and/or valet whenever possible. Uber is also a practical way to get a lift between these areas.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Songwriter2898
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Atlanta, Georgia: Dr. Jeffrey Webb at Emory Healthcare clinic at 4555 N Shallowford Rd, Dunwoody GA 30338. The office was clean. The equipments were modern. The technologies were advanced. The staff were efficient and friendly. I was in and out of the office less than 40 minutes and this included signing in, Xray, blood pressure check by the nurse and counseling by the doctor.

I suffered pain in my back, neck and shoulders for over a year, possibly two. I couldn't walk or sit for a certain duration without being agonized by the discomfort. I couldn't even carry a wallet in my purse, because of the extra weight. Sleeping most days were very restless.

Prior to seeing dr. Jeffrey Webb at the Emory clinic, I went to all avenues to attempt to treat my malaise. I saw a few chiropractors and even a neurologist. I attended and did at home yoga classes of many different styles. I got massages from friends, family, professionals, and even some not so professional. I hung upside down at every monkey bars I came across. I did the inversion table multiple times a day. We got a new mattress, and orthopedic pillows of many shapes... I DID EVERYTHING!!! Due to my age, I thought I had to live with this pain. I talked to everyone around me, and they each had some sort of pain they had to live with. Prior to accepting this defeat, I took one last step. I seek help from an orthopedic surgeon. I am very hesitant in trusting medical professionals, especially one that has "surgeon" behind their name. However, after a very quick visit with Dr. Webb's staff and an X-ray 30 minutes later, I was told that I probably had a muscle pull in my neck. There were no issues in my shoulder at all. So the muscle pinch in my neck caused the back pain and neck pain that radiated to my shoulders. Dr. Web referred me to a neck and spine specialist. As well, he referred me to a physical therapist and subscribed some pain killers. I forgo his referrals and prescriptions, because I fear addictions to pain killers and too apprehensive to see so many doctors. We were headed to the beach anyways, so I decided to swim as my source of physical therapy. It was easy to treat the pain when I was able to isolate it. The ocean water heals everything! So I swam diligently every morning, exaggerating my arm strokes for 8 days. I didn't do anything to irritate my muscle, except a couple of planks (which was a mistake). The pain subsided on the ninth day after my self performed PT. I'm sorry for the long drawn review, but I wanted to emphasize the problems I was dealing with and the different treatment I had to seek before accepting the possibility of surgery or surgeries.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Its one of the best universities in the state of Georgia , Its more like a mini city with 10,000 students and the best facilities .

Date of experience: August 2016