Review Highlights
Beautiful upscale campus and surrounding area

This is my third visit to the Emory campus. I just love the scholarly atmosphere. It's nestled in... read more

Reviewed March 20, 2020
CraftBeers
Plano, Texas
Emory University

First time being on this campus. Made me want to be young again. Such a great place for students... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
Ducksonthewater

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
Atlanta CityPASS
138 Reviews
from $83.77
from $33.79
from $45.00
from $19.75
More Info
All reviews beautiful campus druid hills liberal arts large campus school decatur cdc quad campuses housing conference trees neighborhoods georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Atlanta, Georgia: Dr. Jeffrey Webb at Emory Healthcare clinic at 4555 N Shallowford Rd, Dunwoody GA 30338. The office was clean. The equipments were modern. The technologies were advanced. The staff were efficient and friendly. I was in and out of the office less than 40 minutes and this included signing in, Xray, blood pressure check by the nurse and counseling by the doctor.

I suffered pain in my back, neck and shoulders for over a year, possibly two. I couldn't walk or sit for a certain duration without being agonized by the discomfort. I couldn't even carry a wallet in my purse, because of the extra weight. Sleeping most days were very restless.

Prior to seeing dr. Jeffrey Webb at the Emory clinic, I went to all avenues to attempt to treat my malaise. I saw a few chiropractors and even a neurologist. I attended and did at home yoga classes of many different styles. I got massages from friends, family, professionals, and even some not so professional. I hung upside down at every monkey bars I came across. I did the inversion table multiple times a day. We got a new mattress, and orthopedic pillows of many shapes... I DID EVERYTHING!!! Due to my age, I thought I had to live with this pain. I talked to everyone around me, and they each had some sort of pain they had to live with. Prior to accepting this defeat, I took one last step. I seek help from an orthopedic surgeon. I am very hesitant in trusting medical professionals, especially one that has "surgeon" behind their name. However, after a very quick visit with Dr. Webb's staff and an X-ray 30 minutes later, I was told that I probably had a muscle pull in my neck. There were no issues in my shoulder at all. So the muscle pinch in my neck caused the back pain and neck pain that radiated to my shoulders. Dr. Web referred me to a neck and spine specialist. As well, he referred me to a physical therapist and subscribed some pain killers. I forgo his referrals and prescriptions, because I fear addictions to pain killers and too apprehensive to see so many doctors. We were headed to the beach anyways, so I decided to swim as my source of physical therapy. It was easy to treat the pain when I was able to isolate it. The ocean water heals everything! So I swam diligently every morning, exaggerating my arm strokes for 8 days. I didn't do anything to irritate my muscle, except a couple of planks (which was a mistake). The pain subsided on the ninth day after my self performed PT. I'm sorry for the long drawn review, but I wanted to emphasize the problems I was dealing with and the different treatment I had to seek before accepting the possibility of surgery or surgeries.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Its one of the best universities in the state of Georgia , Its more like a mini city with 10,000 students and the best facilities .

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Verry nice people had to go to emory clinic for surgery best Hospital and doctors super friendly .. theirs alot of stuff to do around this area

1  Thank sonyat397
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I currently live close to the Emory University campus. I grew up in the shadow of Emory University and Emory hospital. I graduated from Druid Hills High School located on the edge of Emory's campus. Emory University has an attractive campus and provides an excellent education in a wide variety of disciplines. All degrees from all disciplines are highly respected. The University is best known or its medical departments. It is a teaching hospital with some of the best medical doctors in the world.
As a University, it has a wide variety of social activities including fraternities and sororities, club sports and many of the usual clubs and activities found on a college or university campus. Student applications are from around the world. Entry qualifications are very high.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Great place to work. Excellent benefits. Parking is a bear, but optional transportation is offered. Salaries are in line with other employers.

Date of experience: July 2016