Review Highlights
Beautiful upscale campus and surrounding area

This is my third visit to the Emory campus. I just love the scholarly atmosphere. It's nestled in... read more

Reviewed March 20, 2020
CraftBeers
Plano, Texas
Emory University

First time being on this campus. Made me want to be young again. Such a great place for students... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
Ducksonthewater

Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta
Atlanta CityPASS
138 Reviews
from $83.77
from $33.79
from $45.00
from $19.75
More Info
All reviews beautiful campus druid hills liberal arts large campus school decatur cdc quad campuses housing conference trees neighborhoods georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2016

a great college tour. found out a lot about the history of Emory University. There are usually a lot of people/students on the tour so sign up a few weeks in advance

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

I came here as part of a conference and I must say that the campus is lovely, the food good and the dorms are comfortable, if basic. Emory is certainly a good venue for conference organizers to consider.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

The campus was exactly what I expected. I had heard a lot of great things about Emory and was excited for my son to visit. Booking a tour was no problem. We had to change our appointment date a few times, but had no problem doing so. We were visiting Atlanta, so we had to arrive late to the tour because we had to have my daughter at gymnastics camp that morning. We informed them in advance and they had no problem with it. The presentation started at 9:00 AM, but we arrived around 9:20 AM and were ushered into the presentation room. We received all pertinent information regarding admissions, tuition, etc. My husband, son and I were pleased with the beauty, the architecture (I loved the buildings and overall layout), and the available courses of study. The tour guide did a great job of intertwining the history, current campus culture and his personal experiences. I hope my son decides to make Emory University the school of his choice.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

Attendant the graduation ceremonies on the campus and what a beautiful site. Well organized and well planned event.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2016

We visited Emory University and Children's Hospital recently and were greatly impressed with the facilities and the care we were given. It is a large campus, but signage is excellent and there are many convenient parking garages. On campus dining is available in many places and offer a great variety of food.

Date of experience: May 2016