“Meh... Cinebistro is better”

AMC Dine-In Theatres
Ranked #26 of 58 Fun & Games in Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Came to see the PURGE 2 today! Was my first time here and I have to give it 3 stars only because the service here could've been a lot better! I purchased my tickets on FANDANGO because I hate waiting in lines to buy tickets and THEN another line to get into the actual movies. We arrived and waited probably about 8 mins before greeted by the guy who checks you in. A bit odd but be prepared to show your photo ID and your tickets on your phone. After that seat your self in the selected seats. For those of you who haven't been here they have a little red button you push for the waiter to come take your order. Food was actually really good the slow service just was annoying we asked for water and napkins TWICE because the first time they forgot about us but other than that and the office rolling chairs I would've gave it another star and a half.. Be ready to spend some money though because two adult tickets alone was $30 that plus some drinks and a meal minus desert was and other $60 so bring $100 just to be safe :-)

1  Thank BugattiBoi88
There are newer reviews for AMC Dine-In Theatres

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I liked everything about this place. From the coat corner table, excellent food to the reclining chair.

1  Thank aroundtheworld1967
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very cool way to enjoy a movie. The food options are diverse and the drinks are delicious. With the option to order more "at your service" without having to miss any part of the movie is "priceless". Love it!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was a new experience for us.. dinner and a movie - at the same time! Loved it! The kids really enjoyed it also. The food took a while to come out, but everything was good.