“Clueless”

Don Juan's
Ranked #2,640 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed March 19, 2012

On a recent business trip to Atlanta a colleague and I visited the CNN Center. We were traveling with a service dog in training. The dog had her vest on and I was wearing an ID tag. The restaurant hostess refused us service because of the dog. We asked that she speak to her manager as it was a matter of law that service dogs are permitted. Her manager also refused. A moment later, one of the waiters, Armando, invited us to come in and apologized. The food was decent but not exceptional. The guacamole was really fresh and good. The service was slow. Management gets a negative 10 vote from me. I would never go back.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The worst kind of American Mexican food...catering to the Taco Bell crowd, but more expensive. Waiter was very charismatic, but food was depressing.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

Awful service. Seated for over tens minutes before server appeared. At least 30 minutes to get our food. Had to ask for silverware. Had to ask several times for refills on chips and salsa, finally got them when we were finished eating. Never offered drink refills. Waited another 20 minutes on change after paying our bill. Very aggravating experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2007

The iced tea had a slimey taste and feel as I drank it. I changed to water, but the slime taste and feel was still there. The ice machine needs to be cleaned. The food tasted as if it was cooked in old rancid grease. The waite staff needs better training.