“Best Brunch in Buckhead!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Treehouse Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #902 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Oakland, California, United States
“Best Brunch in Buckhead!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Creative and inexpensive menu, relaxed atmosphere makes you feel right at home, and attentive Southern hospitality!

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little find!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went with a foodie buddy for Saturday Brunch. What a great little find. The portions were plentyful and e mimosas were strong! Parking is a bit of a problem but if you don't mind walking it is definitely worth going to.

• Visited July 2013
Leander, Texas
“Cute little restaurant!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was visiting my friend, and she took me to Treehouse. We had excellent service and the surroundings were beautiful. I had the chicken wings which were delicious. I also ordered some fried shrimp, but was not pleased with it at all. The shrimp tasted more boiled and was definitely not fried. Overall, the menu selection was very good and I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
meeechigan1
“First night in atlanta”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

First time visit. Nice location. Sit outside for space and comfort purposes. Service was attentive and timely. Food is good. The place is a nice neighborhood establishment. They provide good food and cold beer in a relaxed casual environment.

• Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
“Wish I could give 3.5 stars, but that's not an option.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a pretty cool place and I'll probably pay them a future visit. My husband and I were out for a family day with my 10 month old, and stopped by to grab a bite to eat. We're vegetarians so we had the black bean burger, flash fried artichoke hearts, and sweet potato puffs. All we really tasty! If you're looking for a fine dining experience, this is NOT the place. You seat yourself outside on the deck and a server approaches to take your order.

Pros:
-Fast, friendly service
-Tasty food
-Cool, low-key outside vibe

Cons:
-Parking
-Small, with seating really close together

Visited June 2012