“Good Food”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I always hit this place for lunch or dinner when I'm in Atlanta for work. Great food and friendly staff. Love the barbeque pulled pork.

• Visited December 2013

“Fun atmosphere and great service...”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Me and my wife was looking for a place to eat after the Bama/VT football game without having to go into downtown Atlanta and fighting traffic. We found the Rusty Nail using tripadvisor. We really enjoyed the food. I got the wings and my wife got the house lasagna. Friendly people and the owner repeatly came over to check on us. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Awesome place! Great Burgers - red and blue is my recommendation - great tacos (although I think fish tacos should come with cabbage in place of lettuce and lime with NO tartar sauce) and the sweetwater 420 on tap made this place great! Great service and Great food - what else do you want???

• Visited January 2013
Enfield
“Another gem of Atlanta”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I shy away from chains so while in ATL for the week, looked for momma and poppa joints to eat at. I was pleased with all the suggestions I received. This place is all about good food, and outstanding service. It could not have been better.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Outstanding Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

As you drive by with a large smoking gun out front you would wonder what kind of food is served in the Rusty Nail. As many of my friends and co-workers have been going to this place for the past 15 years we now simply call it "the nail". Its a place where everybody knows your name and quickly become extended family.

The food is always fresh and flavorful. They have a daily assortment of fresh vegatables, barbque, burgers and chicken wings. They have daily specials that range from griled pork chops to fried fish and chips.

One thing you always know when you visit the nail is you never leave hungry and you never feel you have overpaid for a meal. If you are visiting and looking for the best food and most friendly service I would highly recommend you visit the nail.

• Visited August 2012