“Good place to eat while waiting”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #1,672 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food was fresh and good. It was a little hard to find a place to sit and was a little crowded in there, but it was a great spot to wait and get free refills while in a 5 hour layover to meet a friend. Had a great variety of choice for the adults and kids.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is one of the better options within the airport. The salad wasn't as fresh as it could be, but was at least a healthy option and came with good bread. There's more seating than is immediately obvious, and it the seating area is protected from the rush of the concourse.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I often have a layover at the Atlanta airport and need to eat lunch or dinner. On my last trip, I tried the Atlanta Bread Company because it looked attractive. My sandwich was awful; processed turkey in tasteless bread, microwaved into a mush. I also got a salad, which was missing several of the ingredients. The iced tea was warm -- probably around 80 degrees. I am not a fan of fast food at all, but I would prefer McDonald's or Burger King to this.

1  Thank RDWilson
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We went there for lunch and had pizza and a cookie. We were there with our soccer team because there was a tournament in town. We all had a great time and would go again soon!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Speedy Service and excellent menu selections, near shops and movie theater.

Been to Atlanta Bread Company? Share your experiences!