“Find somewhere else to eat in the airport”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #1,680 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I often have a layover at the Atlanta airport and need to eat lunch or dinner. On my last trip, I tried the Atlanta Bread Company because it looked attractive. My sandwich was awful; processed turkey in tasteless bread, microwaved into a mush. I also got a salad, which was missing several of the ingredients. The iced tea was warm -- probably around 80 degrees. I am not a fan of fast food at all, but I would prefer McDonald's or Burger King to this.

1  Thank RDWilson

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We went there for lunch and had pizza and a cookie. We were there with our soccer team because there was a tournament in town. We all had a great time and would go again soon!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Speedy Service and excellent menu selections, near shops and movie theater.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Tasty Fresh Sandwich in the the morning made my day. You can try any of their sandvwich and you will love them for their fresh bread and great stuffing. Also i have cafechillo Pro which had spicy flavour to it, making an ideal drink for hot summers.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Located inside Atlanta International Airport, we zeroed in on this comfort food type deli the second we saw it. We've been to this type of food venue before but Atlanta Bread Co. was new for us. We had just a simple, but hardy cup of their Cheese and Broccoli soup. Menu does not say it but it comes with some bake bread. Simple, satisfying, and before you know it your on your way.