“Very good for the price”
Review of Durango Steakhouse - CLOSED

Durango Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This Steakhouse is very good far as service and food quality for the price. I have eaten there quite a few times. The staff is helpful and polite.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My buddy and I stopped in Durango Steakhouse while at the SEC Football Championship Game Friday and Saturday nights. Each night we sat at the bar and had the best bartender I have ever seen named Jack. The food...Blackened NY Strip Fri and the Rack of Ribs Sat were awesome! If you are in downtown you have to try this place.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My mom and I stopped in on a VERY BUSY Thursday evening. We checked in and were going to have to wait about 15 or 20 minutes for a table so decided to sit at the bar for a drink while we were waiting. This place was standing room only but some guy scooted over and let us both sit down and it was pure entertainment from there! We decided to eat dinner at the bar! The place is pretty big and there was only the one bartender for the whole joint. I think he got an order for 13 lemon drops at once and that was entertaining to watch! Anyway, he took care of us right away despite the fact that he was swamped. We decided to split a couple of items - a large garden salad and an appetizer of spicy shrimp. Both were generous serving, very tasty and fresh, and reasonably priced. Friendly local clientele. Will definitely dine again.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love restaurants with memorable dishes. this was a memorable blackened prime rib. very tasty. I would eat here again. waiter was friendly and service was crazy fast. w got there at 6 pm on a Monday. place was nice, kind of relaxed not stuffy.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We enjoyed the salmon and especially the shrimp and grits, really creamy and a nice bottle of Pignot Grigio. We sat outside on a beautiful night. The only problem was that the people from inside came outside to smoke and we were exposed to their smoke!