Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
$143
Priceline
$460
1,455 results
All reviewsbraves gamesix flagswaffle houseking suiteyogurtfree breakfastindoor poolroom was clean and comfortablefamily reunionwould stay here againgreat customer servicefront desk clerknice staywillissuntrustinterstatecobb
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Very clean rooms. Beds & pillows were some of the most comfortable we ever slept on. Linens & towels were of high quality. The staff went out their way to take care of us. Their courtesy shuttle only covers a 3 mile radius, but when we asked to go a little further, (5 miles), they accommodated us. Breakfast was excellent! They have 2 waffle irons, eggs sausage, yogurts, juice, coffee & more.

Reviewed June 18, 2009

This hotel is your average 3 star I guess. The rooms are clean and in good repair, beds are comfy, breakfast is above average. The internet works great both by LAN in the rooms and wireless elsewhere. There is a microfridge combination (no freezer), coffee maker, a room safe, all those little bottles in the bathroom, a closet, and a thermostat controlled A/C. On the second floor at least there is a small guest laundry we found by accident, not mentioned anywhere in the amenities description. The location is good, right off loop 285. Plenty of restaurants nearby, and a mall just across the highway. Maybe an easy 15 minutes to Six Flags. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were nice and clean.
The elevator is loud and you could hear it from our room. The hot breakfast is fresh and filling.

The only real complaint is the indoor pool. The hot tub was out of order. Someone just put chairs around it and some caution tape.

Reviewed January 3, 2009

The hotel was clean and convenient for shoppping, but I never saw a whirlpool (that was mentioned on other reviews) in our tiny bath. The public hot tub was broken as well, so I was a bit disappointed. Also, they put us in the wrong room which meant that our room did not get cleaned, and we got calls at midnight from the night auditor trying to findout who was in the room.

The staff did make up for the error by only charging for one night (we stayed two), and they gave us towels immediately along with appologies. Seems that placing people in the wrong room is a cronic problem for this location.

On the up side the staff was friendly and attentive. They tried to fix problems as quickly as possible, and the place was clean. Also, the indoor pool looked clean, which is hard to find these days.

I would stay again on business, but I will find another place the next time my wife and I want to get away for a couple of days to go shopping.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 22, 2008

I adore Wingate hotels! My husband and I have stayed at four different ones now and always enjoy our stay. Every little annoying thing about other hotels are unimaginable here. The vending machine that takes your money? Got a refund and the drink I wanted. (With no guff from the staff) Wake up ten minutes before the complimentary breakfast is to finish? No problem, if breakfast is 6-10am, they don't start packing up the food until 10am a not a moment before. EVERYWHERE I've stayed before starts cleaning up the food anywhere from a half-hour to fifteen minutes before it's supposed to close. Hate being waken by the housekeeping staff even though you put the do no disturb sign up? Wow, they don't disturb you if you have that sign up! (What a novel idea, I know!)

This particular Wingate had a jacuzzi suite for the same price as all the other rooms, so why not?

Wingates are what hotels are supposed to be. And for a fantastic price. I would always suggest them.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple