“Pet Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pet Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Enjoyed the overnight stay with my three kittiecats who loved it too! The room was quite and very clean .

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Arrived and was greeted by a great staff, after that anything I need the hotel had it to me within minutes. Room was clean and spacious for price. Only drawback is the traffic around there may keep you up at night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
KENNESAW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had my special day on 22 Sept 2013. I made reservatiions for my wife's family and friends and my family and friends to stay at teh Wingate(Cobb Parkway) Everyone was completely satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

MADISON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

When I arrived the hotel ran out of King rooms and "upgraded" me to a suite. The room had a sticky door lock and was on the interstate corner of the building, lots of traffic noise and difficult to sleep. Staff was very friendly, but area seemed unsafe. I was told to move my vehicle to the back of the building where the security cameras were so I could be sure not to have any damage to my vehicle. The room felt very dated and the carpet was worn and thread bare, the matress was saggy and had a large indention in the center. The tv was small for the room size and far away from the bed area, so difficult to watch tv from bed. The bath tub / shower was difficult to shower in because the shower head was in one corner of the tub and did not give you a lot room to move around without slipping and falling. Over all not a great/ good experience for the money. I could have stayed at a cheaper hotel and had a better / newer room. Based on my other experiences with Wyndham properties, I was disappointed by the quality for the price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Willisblak, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Mr. James R
Thank you for your comments expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. I assure you that the matter will be looked into. At Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, we take pride in our high standards of guest room furniture and décor. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards. Our hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Director of Sales
SEQUATCHIE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

At check in I was told my room had been changed to a handicap room no rate change. The bathroom was missing tiles in the base board. Hair was left on the floor the shower sprayer was held together with duck tape loss if water pressure and ac unit did not cool properly during the night. Will not stay there again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Vanessa B
hotelmadmoney23, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Vanessa,
Please accept my sincere apology regarding your recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. Vanessa, what you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold at our location. We have reviewed our procedures and made appropriate changes to prevent this from occurring in the future. We look forward to having you as a guest with our Wingate Brand in the future. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact me personally for your next reservation at our location.
With appreciation
Director of Sales
678-214-6000
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good hotel with a convenient Applebees next door. Excellent customer service from the staff.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

MOBILE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was not my first time staying at his hotel. My first stay was great, but this one there was a lot of noise in the parking lot at night. Loud radios, laughing, cursing in the parking lot. But other than that good stay. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, good quality of towels. I will be back again when I'm back in Atlanta again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

madmoney23, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Sorry about the noise at the hotel. Our front desk are trained to handle all guest needs at the hotel. Please call us at the front desk if you have a problem on your next stay at our location. We understand how important a good night sleep is to our guest at the hotel.

DOS