All reviews front desk great hotel a great stay braves game hotel shuttle would recommend this hotel to anyone close proximity clean rooms business hotel breakfast staff easy access the hotel staff would stay here again shuttle service free shuttle bed was very comfortable convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our stay! I appreciated you all having a wheelchair for me to use in order to get to and from my hotel room. Room was clean and nice size. My husband and I will stay at your hotel again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear shenell333,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience and your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. The greatest compliment you can give a hotel is a return visit and I am so happy to hear you plan on coming back someday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean!!!! Recently updated. Excellent staff. Friendly and attentive. Quiet. Caters to near by business park.
Convenient to The Battery with a free shuttle. On site restaurant and bar with TVs. Refrigerators and microwaves

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Inspiration579041,

Your comfort is our top priority, so it’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We enjoy hearing that you found our service friendly, location convenient and accommodations updated. We appreciate your review and recommendation and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Total disappointment.

I'm done with Hilton. They lost all care about customer service and only want your money.
The rooms are no longer cleaned,
The breakfast keeps getting worse.

Customer Service used to be something they cared about. Not they just want your money.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rick R,

I’m sorry that our service and accommodations were not to your liking; please forgive us. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you with a poor impression. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improvement for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope that you will reconsider a return visit with the Hilton family of hotels.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

My wife and I left our coastal home as Dorian approached the East Coast. I contacted the hotel explaining our situation and they were very understanding. I booked a longer stay than required and cancelling the extra days was not a problem. The hotel seems very new and kept up well. The pool is small but clean and they have several tables with umbrellas. The location was perfect for us. There were four great restaurants within walking distance. We took advantage of the free shuttle and saw a Braves game during our stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear William S,

It’s nice to hear from you. We appreciate you choosing us and I’m delighted to know your stay was pleasant. We value your comments and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Hotel staff were very helpfull. Hotel is very nice. Location isn't that good for leisure, for offices depending on where your office is located. There is a hotel shuttle which is bringing you for free to several locations. ends at 21.30.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear guyclaeys,

We are happy to hear from you and glad to know your stay was pleasant. I'm sorry that our location was not suited to your visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your recommendation serves as encouragement to our associates who genuinely care about providing each guest with an enjoyable stay. Thank you for staying with us.