“Nothing but the highest praise for this hotel!”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #32 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Every staff member from the front desk to the breakfast attendants were so friendly, efficient, and accommodating. The room service meal was some of the best I've ever eaten! Beautiful, clean rooms. Hats off to a hotel that goes above and beyond and gets it right!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Breakfast buffet disappointment. Eggs runny, toast cold. Way over priced. Price is way too high for lousy buffet. Other hotels offer free breakfast. Room just adequate. Good location though and good staff. Nice that hotel has room service. Location good and close to airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here the weekend of 7/11 - and the hotel was packed out from a family reunion. So - as busy as they were the whole time we were there, everything was grand. Rooms were clean, spacious. Staff was fantastic, friendly and helpful - even wen I had to go back b/c I left something in our room. The location is good for shopping and restaurants - but thanks to ATL traffic and road work, airport and downtown access is a not convenient. However, we would definitely stay here again - and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding party. This was a very clean and nice hotel. We used the hotel shuttle to go for dinner at Papadeaux's. It was great to not have to worry about driving. The breakfast was a bit chaotic at the hotel. There were tons of guests and the poor waitresses were running themselves crazy while 3 men in ties stood behind the front desk counter doing nothing. Overall great place to stay, very clean and close to mall and great restaurants.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently stayed at the Garden Inn while on a working vacation. This Hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms and amenities were basic and useful - the way I like. I had good (complimentary) internet wireless access and I was able to work in my room. Unfortunately, this hotel had some noisy guests during part of my stay. During my first night, I woke up at 3:30am to the sound of someone banging on a door and yelling for someone in the room across the hall from me. The door knocking and yelling persisted until 4:30am or later. On another night, I woke up again to the sound of doors slamming and guests yelling in the hallway. My advice: If you are a light sleeper, bring your earplugs. Other than the overnight noise, I was happy at this property. The staff was courteous and professional. I will likely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel itself was fine and appeared to be clean. The problem was upon checking in after the posted check in time, our room was not ready and we had to wait in the lobby for 25 minutes while they checked on it. Also, the fridge in the room did not work. The bed also felt like a rock so we didn't sleep good. We are used to a soft mattress so if you like a hard one then you might sleep well here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Rooms were great! Bed was clean and bathroom was clean. I was in town for the 4th of July and we had to move rooms twice because we were placed in a joining room two different times and we could hear the family next door. The first night my friends and I just dealt with it because we were tired from the drive. I passed out, but in the morning my friend told me she could barely sleep because she could hear the family next door to us signing after 1100 o’clock at night. Who does that? The next morning we went downstairs to change rooms and the older lady at the counter was a little rude. When I booked my room the description said ‘complimentary breakfast’, but when we got downstairs we were told it was $9.95. It’s buffet style so we tried it anyway and to be honest the food was great. It would have been nice if we knew we had to pay beforehand. I gave the hotel a 3 because of the noise the first couple of nights and the rude lady at the counter, even though the rest of the people at the counter were a lot nicer than her first impressions are everything.

Room Tip: Double check breakfast prices.