Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
$229
$101
$118
  • Restaurant
All reviewspowers ferryfront deskmellow mushroomgreat hotelbusiness travelclose proximityclean roomsnice stayhotel shuttlefamily reunionbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelfresh fruitthe hotel staffeasy accesswould stay here againbraves game
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've stayed at this hotel a dozen times in the past two years, and always found it a pleasant experience. Several staff members know us by sight, say hi and engage in conversation. The breakfast is well executed with several choices including madeto-order eggs, pancakes and omelettes, there's small bar area with decent draft beer, and the rooms are spacious, clean and in good repair. Two caveats: prices fluctuate wildly, it's possible to get a very good deal, or be priced way too high depending upon their demand, and it's a favorite destination for wedding groups, sometimes the parties are pretty exuberant on the weekend nights. We've never had a problem, but don't be surprised if you experience that. All in all a very nice place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mac_the_wild_rover
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've stayed at this location before and was pleased the first time, but no so much this time. The staff at the front desk needs improvement. They need some more training in customer service. When I walked up they continued to talk to each other about a bunch of nothing and I was never greeted as a Hilton Honors Diamond member. When I made my reservation it was for a room with 1 king bed but when I got to my room I had been given 2 queen beds. It wasn't a problem but it would have been nice to be informed about the change at check in so I did not walk back to the front desk. Also the comforters on the bed were two different colors. One was white and the other was yellow, yuck!. The food was extremely good at the hotel! Staff for breakfast, dinner, and the bar were excellent! I also need to mention when I spoke to the hotel manger he quickly fixed my issues.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
mikepfeiffer, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We apologize for the issues that have been brought up in this review. We will make sure to correct these issues immediately.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Rooms are clean and fresh, bed was comfortable, internet work as it should. Some staff need improvement at the front desk! Food was extremely good for hotel! Staff for breakfast, dinner, and bar are top notch! With that said I will must likely staff here again simply due to location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Hope I'm lucky enough for the next mandatory training to be scheduled here again. First time to the Wildwood suburb of Atlanta. This hotel was - among many other qualities - extraordinarily welcoming. The staff, especially the front desk manager while I was there, were prompt, courteous, and interested in guests having a good experience. Clean room, fresh fruit, cookies, coffee/tea always available to guests. Comfortable and stylish lobby with plenty of seating. Sits near beautiful fresh neighborhoods as well. You will enjoy.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I try to stay at Hilton properties when possible and this Hilton Garden Inn is convenient to my local office, the staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast, although not free, was very good having both made-to-order items as well as a reasonably varied continental buffet with fresh fruit, pastries and cereals. My only complaint is that my "adjustable" bed wouldn't adjust -- the firmness control didn't do anything and one side was way too soft. If I had been staying for more than one night, I would have said something and I'm sure the staff would have made it right. I will certainly stay there again when in town but will check for bed firmness immediately on arrival.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business