“Relaxing Get-A-Way”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #33 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have been dating a guy who lives in Lansing, MI., for four years. Since I still have children living at home, he always stays at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is only 15 minutes away from my home. It's like staying at home except you don't have to clean up and cook! The staff -- from front desk to housekeeping to the restaurant team -- are always professional yet very friendly. They knows us and treat us like family. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Hotel is in an excellent spot, easy access to the highway and lots of shopping and restaurants. The rooms were very clean and eventhough I had a do not disturb sign on my door I find fresh towels and toiletries on my door. Thanks for that!!!! Very smart !Staff very friendly.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

hotel maintained really well maintanace staff doing great job in keeping hotel looking so fresh I know they dont get credit they deserve because behind the scenes but excellent job well done. The hotel overall is great staff very helpful and friendly breakfast bar was wow the service and friendly staff made it a great stay thank all of you

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

stayed at this hotel because of location, upon arrival greeted by warm friendly staff, rooms were in excellent condition, I could remove my shoes and walk barefooted on the carpet which is an indication of an extremely clean hotel, check out was fast and efficient, my family and I agree we would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed for a weekend and everything was great. The room was very clean, bathroom included, and the staff very helpful. We will definitely stay there again. It's location was essential to our trip seeing we were able to walk everywhere we went.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Highly recommended Inn, beautiful room, clean, staff was awesome. Close to many venues in the Marietta GA area. Gala Events referred our group for my daughters wedding and they gave us all a group rate. If you book 10 rooms, your bride and groom's room is complementary. We up graded the bride & grooms room to the presidential, wow what an fantastic way to spend their first night as husband and wife. Amazing room, with excellent service... Highly, Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels from my work travel and although this hotel has a nice appearance it is not a very good hotel. Walls are paper thin and mattresses are terrible. This hotel is not up to Hilton standards!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mikepfeiffer, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

We have apologized to the guest for the bad experience as well as adjusted the room rate completely as per the Hilton Garden Inn Guest Promise.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Midtown
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood? Share your experiences!