“Excellent Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #29 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed for a weekend and everything was great. The room was very clean, bathroom included, and the staff very helpful. We will definitely stay there again. It's location was essential to our trip seeing we were able to walk everywhere we went.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Highly recommended Inn, beautiful room, clean, staff was awesome. Close to many venues in the Marietta GA area. Gala Events referred our group for my daughters wedding and they gave us all a group rate. If you book 10 rooms, your bride and groom's room is complementary. We up graded the bride & grooms room to the presidential, wow what an fantastic way to spend their first night as husband and wife. Amazing room, with excellent service... Highly, Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels from my work travel and although this hotel has a nice appearance it is not a very good hotel. Walls are paper thin and mattresses are terrible. This hotel is not up to Hilton standards!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mikepfeiffer, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

We have apologized to the guest for the bad experience as well as adjusted the room rate completely as per the Hilton Garden Inn Guest Promise.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

While visiting our daughter in Atlanta, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood. The room was clean and well-appointed. The suite was roomy. Reasonably quiet even with nearby highway. Service was excellent.

Room Tip: away from elevator
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The two queen bed room was great on way down, HHonors was treated well, except for high priced continental breakfast which we passed on. Except when we arrived the bathroom toilet was clogged, and the manager just ran up and handed me a plunger in a bag!!! So I had to plunge a clog that was there from the previous occupants!!! Ridiculous service!!!

However, on way back home a week later, we had to get a king mini suite, what a disaster!!! Made me want to go back to my Spring Hill Marriott's!!! They have better beds and free breakfast!

The "king" bed was not a real king! The bed was softer than giant pillow! The pullout couch was a twin size not a queen!! When we told the manager that these beds weren't acceptable, he came up to our room to debate wether the bed was a king or not!! He then called up to apologize, gave us 10% off our tab and gave us a 4 person complimentary breakfast coupon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

As usual, our room was very clean and the beds are comfortable. It is obvious the staff is committed to making the accommodations exceptional. The hotel is completely non-smoking. I find it unfortunate when guests don't comply with the rules and make it unbearable to surrounding guest rooms. There was a great deal of smoking going on in the room next to ours.
I will be staying there again this weekend and I'm hoping the people who were smoking aren't.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We made a reservation for a family of 4 - my husband, myself, my 17 year old son and my 12 year old son. I selected 4 guests when making the reservation and was linked to a room with a king bed and a sofa bed. We were very disappointed upon checkin that there was no way for 2 boys to sleep in the sofa bed. It was so very small and at most would have fit 2 little 3 year olds, maybe. Sadly, my 12 year old just slept on the chair, with a table/pillow set up because we arrived so late and we were too tired to deal with the issue with the staff. Skip the sofa bed option if you have 2 children! Or plan on having one of your children in your bed with you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Johanne H
mikepfeiffer, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

We have had this issue with other guests as well. We have ordered new sofa beds that are queen sized to better allow for future guests. Beds should arrive the end of April 2014.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood? Share your experiences!