“stephen O”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #43 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed July 8, 2013

had 4 rooms over holiday weekend for wedding. one room for handicap. Facility was excellent. Service was great. handicap was the best we have ever had. the room was large enough and the bathroom was laid out the way it needed to be and large enough. Kim greeted us with a smile and the rest of the staff was equally pleasant and helpful. Bar guy was great personality and very friendly to my young adults.Facility was very clean with much attention to detail. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The room was nicer and cheaper than other hotels we have stayed at in the area. We were here on a sold out night so there was some confusion at the front desk on rooms. When we got our room it was clean. There was a coffee maker and small refrigerator in the room. The small bar area and lobby was nice. They also have a small pantry where you can purchase food items and toiletries. There is a patio off the bar. This is a non smoking property. If you are a smoker, as one member of our group was, you will need to go outside to the patio area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed with kids for 3 days in a corner king suite, the staff were great and very helpful. Loved the cookies and cofee at the front desk all thru the day. One of the days the A/C broke, we were willing to put up for the day, however the staff were very apologetic, got that taken care of within an hour and also gave the whole family free breakfast for the next 2 days. The property was very new and clean. Even the floor carpet was very clean. Workout center was nice, did not get a chance to try the pool. Breakfast even if paid is a good value for all the made to order menu, fresh fruit, greek yogurt, soy milk, potatoes etc. All great gourmet food served. Lobby is clean and ample seating except during breakfast when it may be hard to find seats. Parking is well lit and felt safe.

Room Tip: Breakfast is a good value for the food provided.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend. Everything more than met our expectations. Would definately stay here again and recommend to friends. The hotel and grounds were beautiful and the staff very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank April R
Reviewed June 24, 2013

All of our "out of town" wedding guests stayed here for the weekend and the service was exceptional! I called several times to arrange shuttle service to the rehearsal dinner Friday evening and the wedding Saturday and the staff was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. They also arranged car service to and from the airport! This is what we call a "full service" hotel. We could enjoy our son's wedding knowing that our family and friends were well taken care of! Thank you, Hilton Garden Inn!

2  Thank Gil1000_13
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I chose this location due to its proximity to Woodstock and Kennesaw, Ga. It was a little challenging to get to and I should have listened to my GPS but I didn't. I had to go past hotel, around the block but It was easy to do so and enter without crossing traffic. Parking is close. Check-in was easy. Room overlooked parking lot and pool. 1-2 restaurants in area. I walked to Mellow Mushroom across road. Walk was a little strenuous, especially on a warm day. Traffic can be heavy in this area. Bed was comfortable. Internet fast. Breakfast was interesting. Good selection. A friendly, competent Chef is available for special egg orders. Eggs good. Potatoes very good. When I was there, it was self serve. Other HGIs offer wait staff. No big deal. Easy check out. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for parking lot view. It's quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My experience at the Hilton Garden Inn was great. The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. During my entire visit, I had my DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, and the house keeping staff was so kind as to leave a bag of clean towels on my door...without me even asking. I loved that!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn