All reviews front desk great hotel a great stay close proximity business travel staying at this hotel the hotel staff would stay here again breakfast buffet easy access beds were comfortable braves game enjoyed my stay hgi suntrust marietta freeway
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This hotel has everything to make you feel right at home. The best part about it is the staff. Everyone one that you come into contact with is super friendly. Rooms are very well kept and extremly clean. There is everything you need right there and you don't have to leave once you arrive. You actually don't want to. Outstanding facility and staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great staff during my three days stay here every staff member I came encounter with was very polite and helpful. I loved the convieniences of the mall and restuarants. The room was very clean and comfortable the housekeeper was great. I just really enjoyed my staff here you can't find good services these days. I will be staying here everytime im visting Atlanta.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The facility was very nice and my stay was over four nights. Each staff member was polite and helpful. I loved the convienience of the shuttle to take to and from dinner and lunch. The conference room was set up with very comfortable chairs, which was a huge plus as we were in conference for eight plus hours each day. Thank you to each of you. I will return.

Room Tip: Room 126 has an outdoor view of mechanical boxes. Hard to leave curtains open to sunshine when staring at that. Everything else was perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Travelled through Atlanta right after XMas. The hotel was very clean and the employees were friendly. We have used this place on several occasions and were always very pleased. Our 3 boys always enjoy the breakfast. Very close to the highway and several restaurants close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Hotel seems to be good but they are very dishonest. I was there two times and the first time I receive a statement with U$ 218.47 but they charge my credit card in U$ 246.57; the second time I receive a statement with U$ 248.52 but they charge my credit card in U$ 298.52. When I contacted the hotel they justified by saying that I have been made ​​"extra" meals, but it isn't true.

Room Tip: Check twice your account...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family