“5 star service”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #42 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Never have I seen a hotel leave towels and accessories on your door when you put out the Do Not Disturb sign. Need a safety pin? It was there in 2 minutes. I wanted to steal Juana from the restaurant and bring her back to CA to run my business. You cannot train people to have personality. What a great employee. Lost my key twice. No problem. Made a duplicate. I want to go to Atlanta to have an event it was such a fabulous facility.

Room Tip: Ask if there is an event happening and book a room far away.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This hotel has everything to make you feel right at home. The best part about it is the staff. Everyone one that you come into contact with is super friendly. Rooms are very well kept and extremly clean. There is everything you need right there and you don't have to leave once you arrive. You actually don't want to. Outstanding facility and staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great staff during my three days stay here every staff member I came encounter with was very polite and helpful. I loved the convieniences of the mall and restuarants. The room was very clean and comfortable the housekeeper was great. I just really enjoyed my staff here you can't find good services these days. I will be staying here everytime im visting Atlanta.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The facility was very nice and my stay was over four nights. Each staff member was polite and helpful. I loved the convienience of the shuttle to take to and from dinner and lunch. The conference room was set up with very comfortable chairs, which was a huge plus as we were in conference for eight plus hours each day. Thank you to each of you. I will return.

Room Tip: Room 126 has an outdoor view of mechanical boxes. Hard to leave curtains open to sunshine when star...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Travelled through Atlanta right after XMas. The hotel was very clean and the employees were friendly. We have used this place on several occasions and were always very pleased. Our 3 boys always enjoy the breakfast. Very close to the highway and several restaurants close by.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Hotel seems to be good but they are very dishonest. I was there two times and the first time I receive a statement with U$ 218.47 but they charge my credit card in U$ 246.57; the second time I receive a statement with U$ 248.52 but they charge my credit card in U$ 298.52. When I contacted the hotel they justified by saying that I have been made ​​"extra" meals, but it isn't true.

Room Tip: Check twice your account...
1  Thank Andre L
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for the weekend with Christmas Eve. What we can say? We had a great stay. We booked the room with king bed, and when we arrived it was upgraded to king suite. What a great and pleasant surprise. We chose the option with breakfast. As I understand you can book the room without breakfast and if necessary pay for it 9.95$ in the hotel. Breakfast was very good: hot dishes like omelette, sausages, potato, pancakes and porridge. Good variety of sweet stuff.
We booked the room with crib, and the crib was in the room. The hotel location seems to me very nice: 15-20 minutes from downtown, many trees around, several very good places to eat near. There was even the restaurant that we walked to (had a rest from our car - 3 walking minutes from hotel). The hotel is near the road, but in the night we didn't feel any noise, especially it was important with our 9 month baby.
In the room we had some sweet present from hotel - chocolates and coke. On the weekend there is a good breakfast time for those, who like to sleep - till 12 p.m.
I can definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and plan to stay there again during our next visit to Atlanta.

Room Tip: King suites are large, have two TV's, Jacuzzi (the our has it).