Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspowers ferryfront deskmellow mushroomgreat hotelbusiness travelclose proximityclean roomsnice stayhotel shuttlefamily reunionbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelfresh fruitthe hotel staffeasy accesswould stay here againbraves game
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have been staying at this property almost every month for the past two years, but I'm finally giving it up.

I've never experienced a hotel that had no cold water, but that's been the case on my last two visits. Scalding showers - they are either off or hot. Turn on the cold water in the sink, and if you are lucky, it will only be lukewarm, but is usually warmer.

The staff are excellent, but they can't make up for a bad property.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Kohavi
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This hotel was amazing! The price was right, the service was right, the rooms were prefect! You seriously couldn't ask for a better hotel! The lobby is very modern and chic the hotel staff were so friendly I could hardly stand it! We didn't get in until 12:30 am and the man at the front desk still had a smile and a sense of humor! Came down for breakfast the next morning, the morning crew was just as welcoming and bright! The food was hot and served with a smile! All for under about 90 bucks! The room was exceptional, clean, comfy, free wi-fi, garden tub! I would stay here all the time if it was an option for me! We were just passing through to our final destination. If you get the chance stay here you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I stayed here the night of May 27, 2011 and wished it were longer than one day. CUSTOMER SERVICE must have been brainwashed into the employees at this HGI because it shows EVERYWHERE! We checked in late night (after midnight) and was greated by a very friendly front desk associate (forgot his name), he met us with a smile, a chipper attitude and prompt service.

The next morning at breakfast ($9.95 for the breakfast buffet) the front desk staff, the cooks, in the back, the wait staff all greeted us with a smile and a friendly word. These were no robots, mind you, each just very personable and genuine in their hospitality. I am making a HUGE deal of this because I travel frequently and frankly, in most cases, hospitality is missing in the hospitality business. So hat's off to the staff of this Hilton Garden Inn!

Now, about the hotel itself: it is very well decorated, modern furnishings and the bed was GREAT! I have normally not enjoyed the beds at HGI but these were fantastic-we didn't want to get out of them.

The smell that has been spoken about previously in other reviews is unfortunately still there. It could be glue from the carpets or it could be something else. It is very strong in the room and especially the bathroom. If you can get past this, then this is your place.

We checked in to the Westin Peachtree after checking out of the Hilton Garden Inn for a birthday celebration. Sadly, I was not impressed. The Heavenly Bed was NOT heavenly and usually I am very fond of the Westin Hotels and am a Starwood member. I am also a Hilton Honors member and would recommend this to all of my friends. The rate was UNDER $70 which was unheard of for a hotel so close to the interstate. Also, free parking free internet.

I give this a four rating only because of the smell.

Room Tip: Floor without the strong smell if it exists.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at a Hilton property almost every week of the year. Living in this area, I have had events at this location and have stayed here, from the Presidential Suite to a regular room. Not only does this hotel live up to the same standards you will find in most Hilton Garden Inns, clean and comfortable, it is just down the street from I-75, making it easy to get to downtown, to the airport, and to other attractions and restaurants. However, it is the outstanding staff that I put above all else. I recently had a family member stay here and need extra attention, and the staff went out of their way to accommodate this eldery family member, and even called my home to notify me of some information. You simply cannot find a better combination of comfort, value, location, and service in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2011

This is a phenomenal HGI and strongly recommended. The hotel was built in 2005, and it still looks new. Rooms are modern with HDTV's and HDTV channels too! Just a few minutes outside the Perimeter, with easy access to I75 & 285 as well as Buckhead & Midtown. Friendly employees, AC that works and faster than normal WiFi..

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ClashJam
ericleegray, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2011

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your stay and comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely: